Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Gal Gohan

@LeechXlurk - Yupp, it was literally her last day at school that she finally broke down and in tears told Yabecchi how she genuinely felt. It wasn't until that point he took her seriously, and it wasn't until two years later he even considered her an actual love interest he could date. Furthermore, as a teacher and adult, he only knew her in her last year (because he came in late and that year was basically over and she had already turned 17 by the time the other girl graduated) of hs and when she graduated she was 18; for barely over ONE year was he her teacher.

Even MORE important, Yabecchi isn't that much older than her, based on his college senior and the small bits of his past, he's somewhere around 7 to 8 or at oldest 9-years older than her. So, even for me who is not into serious age gaps, and furthermore teacher x student romance, this is so far the only one I cannot find messed up in some way. Just for that alone, I consider this a very good manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akemua @leechXlurk yup, this is the very rare not fcked up age gap involving student x teacher cause the mangaka wrote the teacher as an actual mature adult who was a teacher knowing his morals/responsibility as one.

Yabe actually waiting years after she graduated/turned 18 was good to see cause he gave her the proper time to no longer be his student and him being able to not see her as his student. He never saw her romantically when she was his student/a kid till that very last day. And ya, the age gap itself in this manga wasn't that big

unlike other trash age gap manga that involve underage kids where the adult/teacher are dating said underage kid or shit where somehow turning 18 makes it all okay despite the huge grooming shit going on -_- and most of those garbage manga are the adult female x underage boy cause self-inserters... I mean, some of those shit have women reaching their 30's falling for underage boys :/

NIB

Dex-chan lover
A good ending with the best girl winning and being happy, and that's enough for me.

T51

Dex-chan lover
Well this a nice ending. But not enough to make move on from the loss I suffered at 5toubun...

Aggregator gang
Pregnant Gyaru is something I have never seen portrayed in manga before (no, I don't read hentai). It was a little off-putting that the author had to wrap it up so fast and show they already married and her at late-stage pregnancy. GG guys, the manga wasn't the best or the worse but the fluffy was enough for me. What made me happy is that everyone approved of their relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
this was better than 5 brides which was doubled in chapters. let that sink in.

i wish this got an anime adaptation

Dex-chan lover
So fucking satisfying. This is like the only popular romcom manga that ended the past year that actually had a good ending wtf.

Dex-chan lover
Great ending. Loved every second of this silly-sweet manga!
Huge thanks to @ELH and Raptor Scans!

This would make a nice slice of life anime just a season or 2. It's just very sweet for the soul.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this some sort of fucking joke?
Worst girl wins again?
Do Japs not know what a best girl actually is?
Lazy ending or roastie-fan forced ending?

Fed-Kun's army
@SangriaRosa "she"

The author is a she? That explains everything.
Think about it, all of these potentially good mangas have a literal "slut" vs "obedient and loyal" vs "random whores" and it always ends up with the slut (the sluts are typically on the cover as well).
I always wondered why the girls could be so well written, and I always wondered why the MC always passed up the literal perfect girl.
But if the authors have been women, it explains everything.
They don't want the best girl to win, they want the worst roastie to win. Literal self-inserts.

Madness. The authors birth gender should be displayed next to their name. Would save hours of time and confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread