Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Gal Gohan

Double-page supporter
shooo this manga is really good i even a "little bit" cried,
i'm glad im read that and im happy to say i'm done for today
but i really wanted to see tham have sex or something ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
There aren't any worst girls cause tbh all of'em are best girls
In the end, the author picked the most obvious route (Knowing the name of the series)

There aren't any awfully weak character development(s), no annoying characters, no intense love harem, just enough Romcom with a touch of ecchiness, and a straightforward non-cliffhanger ending

It's been quite a while since I've experienced this kind of manga again, it feels nice to find gold out of my collection of mangas from the list that I haven't read
This manga without a doubt will at least get a 9/10 out of me, just an extremely well executed idea for a manga and I really love it
Hopefully I'll get to read more stuff like this in the near future

P.S Oh no, I forgot to restock my onion-cutting ninja repellent(s)

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped early cuz I saw how it was gonna end. It's a good ending and all but if you liked the other girls better then there's really no point in reading the whole the thing

jesus I don't think yabe ever once actually said "I love you", still though that was a comfy ride

Ah... What a breath of fresh air... Seeing the author doesn't drag this for like 200 more chapters is refreshing... Simple, straightforward story is what I needed. Thank you for the translation team and the author for your hard works! ✊✊🔥🔥🔥

Honestly a fun read ofc according to Rom com rules anyone with short hair loses by default (in most cases)....

I'm glad they actually put a proper ending for this. Some series don't ever show us an ending.

Dex-chan lover
A proper ending, how many mangas have that, that I have read... let's see... I can count them on one hand!

Dex-chan lover
Still think it's weird she was tanned at the end. Aren't gyarus supposed to tan regularly to keep that color? Would've been a nice change of pace to see her in black hair and fair skin.

Fed-Kun's army
ah yes this does pack the right punch here, my eyes even got wet. Im happy they're happy together. I hope nagatoro ends the same way

Ahhhh what a nice manga to read, I hope more manga have ending like this one.
I still remember the first time I read this I don't really like it but look now I just happy I have read this

That was so violently adorable. I'm so glad to see more things end with happy endings. It's bittersweet that's it's over and I wish we could have seen a bit more of them together, and maybe some happy endings for the other girls. I almost don't know what to do with myself now.

Users who are viewing this thread