Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Gal Gohan

Loved how this ended although I wish we could have seen a bit more of their married life. Oh well, 10/10 would read again.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, how cute - wedding and baby. Too bad it’s over now. :(
But it was/is a great manga. :)

Nice manga. You know, i once scared to this kind of manga because i can't hold my feeling.. however, i feel relieved because of the ending, especially because of Fujiwara san. I learn from her how to accept my reality about my true feeling. So, thank you author, because you saved me through this story. Once again, thank you.

this was some good shit. 10/10. too bad it ended but im satisfied.
BEAUTIFULL.jpg

Death-by-cuteness.jpg

OUCH.jpg

ACK.jpg

amazing.png

fetchimage

Dex-chan lover
Don't know how i feel about this ending. Ok she acomplished wife status, but no word about her career as chef. Fujiwara attending the ceremony alone seriously? And all this age discrimininating. Minor with 18 and old fart when you turn 21 come on japan. Makes me feel bad about my own acomplisments at my current age. But all in all nice and fluffy final.

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing ending, one of the best out there. The only thing I would've liked is that Fujiwara and Nagisa had partners, it feels bad to leave them forever alone having unrequited feelings for the mc.

After seeing 2 bad manga in a row (even if they are bad, I read them to the end, but flat if it's bad bad, I drop them instantly), this reward those two lost days.

Yesterday I finished Omaera zennin mendokusai !, for me they were ** EYE SPOILER ** ...................................................................................50 CHAPTERS TO TERNIMAR INNADA !, It is the same theme of a student x teacher love, technically both are harem, but Gal gohan is successfully better taken to Out from my perspective, Gal gohan took that bad taste out of my mouth from the above and left me wanting more.

Great ending, I love these endings of timeskip, see them settle down, and see a more mature Miku, but with that playful soul and gal as always, see a more loving sensei to call her "chan", and good with a son on the way The truth is, I was only expecting a final confession, but I received more than I expected. I like when the manga revolves around a theme (cooking in this case), an attractive gal, good comedy, good rivals, the right ecchi without being annoying and a very good romance between a girl and a sensei.

Thank you and the translation is appreciated.

Double-page supporter
SOMEBODY PLEASE RECOMMEND ME SOMETHING LIKE THIS!! None of that cheating, NTR, stealing partners crap. Just something as light and warm as this! Please!

I love this so much. It was neatly wrapped with a bow.

Fed-Kun's army
I grew up with DBZ and the gold oldies but later on When I really started getting into anime. Like when I went out seeking things out for myself instead of asking for recommendations. I got obsessed with the romance genre. And grew hatred for harems. Becuz it’s more for erotic lols instead of progressive conclusions as a pair. It started with Ah! My Goddess. And ever since then, even spoiling wether the pair have a happy ending or not, it never bothered me. I enjoyed the ride. I can’t bring myself to consume something that has a shitty ending. It’s just a waste of time to me.

So After many years of consuming both romance anime/manga I have a list of where the romance actually has a proper genuine narrative all the way to a happy conclusion.

Instead of ecchi harems ruining it, it going no where half way , tragedies like one of them dying ending it etc.

Let me know if you’re interested. Maybe we can share recs. :)

Pregnant miku looks like a smooth watermelon... I dunno why...

And yep, this is one of those good romance ecchi manga, the echhiness is done right, The romance is done right, the phasing is good, satisfying ending without leaving some things hanging.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the last 20 chapter or so were very rushed. I really saw this as a potential 170-180ch type of manga, but it ended too quickly. It's not even a bad story either. Was it because it wasn't popular enough? However, great ending and great story overall

Contributor
@DatBoiLight
I feel like the last 20 chapter or so were very rushed. I really saw this as a potential 170-180ch type of manga, but it ended too quickly.

Oh god, please no. It's way too long. It's better to end things when they're still good, or else the manga can turn into a disaster like Hajimete no Gal.

It's nice to have story who don't use tons of fillers to milk the manga forever until it got the axe.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, if the author didn't rush the ending I woulda been fine too. But just like I said, the ending was TOO rushed.

Dex-chan lover
Wayyyyyyyyyy too rushed an ending.
The last 4 chapters had like 6 different time skips. And the previous 4 were a whole school year.

Shame. It had potential for much greater things. Still, I guess it was better than many.

Users who are viewing this thread