Gal Gohan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Way to a Man's Heart...

Dex-chan lover
Denseness detecting is since been old...
And this kind of teasing should make him somewhat resistant of it... probably if... he has the power of food!!
And they are going to make them good and big?? (?^?)

I grow fresh vegetables and use pesticides and fungicides. The amount that ends up on/in the finished vegetable is tiny and nowhere near dangerous levels, plus washing the food first reduces it even more and potato blight is not fun, try eating rotting potatoes....

Dex-chan lover
@Argon2409

Yeah. I do it all the time. I love raw tomatoes and I will eat them like an apple. I usually only buy vine ripe or grow them myself so they taste pretty good. The cherry tomatoes are easy to eat.

Group Leader
Tomatoes is the best when they are picked fresh from the trees. That's why people should plant one themself instead of buying from store. Coz those are pick before they riped and the taste is totally different.

Dex-chan lover
Twin braids, my heart, hyyngh...

List of witnesses gets longer with each chapter, soon the whole city will file a testimony. At least in prison he will find a new love lol

Mc might be a dense one, but vision of prison keeps him in check.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
She's really cute in that outfit.
They do have a point, she's not good with her head, so living on a farm could be a really nice life for her.
Also am I the only one thinking that page 10 is what it would look like if she was pregnant? Imagine instead of the bag he was holding her belly. Her wobbling while walking and he being overly worried; that's totally how they would show her pregnant.
And yeah, she told him to put his hand down her pants and that wants to grow old together "This boy is a dense one".

Users who are viewing this thread