Gal Gohan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Soft and Squishy Tapioca

Dex-chan lover
wow this is actually snowballing out of controllllll~ uwaaaaa~
only way author can stop this development is to add another girl
Author: *takes out his fujiwara card*

Dex-chan lover
Okay, first the serious stuff. See? This is why I hate idiots in manga (in general, not specifically this one) going "dense MC" this or "beta cuck" that. The dude is perfectly valid.
She keeps showing him her panties like it's a joke. Keeps teasing him like he's a joke. Gets close and personal with just about anyone (poor Mori-kun).
What part of that suggests "I like you" to any of you guys?

And now the important part. Did nobody notice the tennis players? They're the same girls that are always walking in on them. They literally felt the disturbance in the Force 😂
Edit: Okay, my bad, I went back to check and they're not the same girls. Sad. But still.

yeah, coupled that with Her being a Gyaru (Who usually has a chillax and whatev attitude around People) Dude thinks She's just messing with Him all the time Of course He doesn't take every word and actions She said seriously, especially the outrageous ones.

Supporter
Is page 109 in the manga supposed to be bent because im confused and couldn’t find any answer this is my last resort

Dex-chan lover
Mc might seem dense, but all things usually turn out to be "lol teasing you" and he bloody knows it's illegal as fuck. Him being a loner and probably not in serious relationship adds to all that tension.

Albeit she is carefree, still pretty innocent deep down, just turning everything into joke makes it all confusing for Yabecchi.

Either way, another potential witnesses avoided but there's plenty gained along the way...

I really want a normal manga with like the same kinda romance but like not weird age gap or relationship shit ....just normal cute romantic comedy plzz anyone help ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Users who are viewing this thread