Gal Gohan - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Classmate Game

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy...the dilemma hes in without knowing it full well.
Lets see how it goes.

Dex-chan lover
Not only did she grab his hand, she also commented on how big and long it was, and we skipped how to make the fucking cake WTF?

Dex-chan lover
The man has stated on MORE than one occasion that he would prefer to remain a teacher and not go to jail by having sex and/or a relationship with his students and people on this board want him to do the deed. I always say that if a teacher and student develop feelings for each other that they should wait until that student graduates before moving onto any kind of relationship. Even in the real world ... have some gotdamn patience and self-control ... sheesh.
Now, as far as the other teacher is concerned yeah he should think about dipping his kebab in the BBQ sauce but she has been teasing him for so long that she played herself. He can't take her seriously after all the "I like you ... hahaha, just a joke'. Hahaha, no D for you ... that's not a joke.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
One thing I’ve noticed is that comments for this series always talk about the FBI because it’s always talking about an older teacher having a relationship with an underage student, but the same doesn’t happen with After the Rain or Nande Koko ni Sensei ga.
Nande Koko ni Sensei ga has male student and female teacher. No one gives a damn when males are preyed upon

Group Leader
On the other hand, you've got Kodomo no Jikan which has a third grader pursuing her teacher, which had people freaking out a bit (jokingly or not).

And in case anybody's wondering--
yes, they have a go at it. Sort of. 🤣

Aggregator gang
Gyaru Slut?

What do you mean, as far as i know, while she is trying to seduce her teacher and using her body, she isn't really the kind of girl to sleep with many guys, she just wants the one and seems to have as much love experience as the president.

Contributor
@SilentStorm

I really wonder why people read a manga with a gyaru as a main character if they don't like this type of girl.
Really weird.

That weird moment when you are annoyed by a Gyaru calling her a slut when you got a thot which makes an aheago face as your avatar.

Can't make this shit up.

Contributor
>Jumping straight into grabbing hands
>Proceeds with adding -kun

what a shameless slut

uhhhhg just lose your job and go to prison already
do not pass go/collect $200

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 that's my bet. At most a "Maybe Ever After" ending. The girls going on to higher education for their respective career paths and possibly meeting Yabe years later reflecting fondly on that time they had a crush on him or some BS like that.

honestly down for the harem route between the two girls the other teacher can fuck off

Dex-chan lover
I am a little... disturbed, there goes some 5-7 chapters that in this manga comment section has been people calling the girls all sorts of names: "bitch", "slut", "dumb cunt" and others but i prefer to not say because they hurt my heart.

Where i want to go is, one of them is a girl that likes to dress "fashionably" but has a heart of gold and is so gentle and innocent that some times almost hurt, the other is smart, good-hearted, pure and as innocent as the other ( and about the teacher... yeah she played herself and she isn't my favorite, but she is a good person and honest in a way ).

So... why some of you feel the urge to... well almost insult their third generation? I am not angry or offended... i am sad, sad that things like this happen where there no reason, where characters like these are treated like that... and a scary thought comes to my mind... how do you treat others in the real world?

Users who are viewing this thread