Gal Gohan - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - An Unexpected Sleepover!?

I know we're all: He's trying to keep his job as a teacher and keep the teacher student relationship so we're giving his firm denial credit...

But man...it hurts to watch her honest affections.

Group Leader
She's just gotta wait him out. She'd be what, 16 at this point? 17? Not long.

Fed-Kun's army
~15 months to graduation I believe. Not bad for him but to a teenager that probably feels like an eternity.

E: Oh wait, she's just a first year. Still 2+ years to go then~

Fed-Kun's army
nice few chapters :)
I want to see the girls start a cat fight though lol

Aggregator gang
@user171 Losing job is one thing. He'd probably be unable to find any teacher job in the future, his public image would be destroyed, he'd have to move out - probably somewhere far away, his family and friends would be affected and there's probability of criminal record. Sure, power of boners is stronk, but when your entire life is at stake it's probably hard (hah!) to get an erection...

@thaeril There's also the bit that we're looking at stylized characters, teenagers look incredibly young as you get older and it's easy to have that wall up in reality when most of em look like kids lol.

Aggregator gang
@Kalocin Yeah, I didn't even mention moral consequences... It depends on a person, some people would probably be fine with it but as a teacher, you'd probably feel like a human failure (if you are a decent human being to begin with) after banging a teenager and your student.

Users who are viewing this thread