Gal Gohan - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - An Intimate End-of-Year Party

Dex-chan lover
Yep this dude has no fucking balls maybe hes missing his dick too.

I feel bad for how the author is treating Nagisa cant he just tell her what he thinks and not try to cocktease like this when it'll never happen, the mc literally appears to be stupid i get stopping with Miku high schooler and all (but even there its like cmon bro if you really wanna stop it put your foot down and stop it) but why have we never gotten a resolution with Nagisa after she confessed ? Are we supposed to act as retarded as the mc and make it seem that never happened to keep up the cocktease with her? Is she really still throwing herself at him when he didnt even have the decency to reply to a woman confessing her feelings ?

Just stop author please.

It's a fucking fiction, stop taking it so seriously, this series clearly doesn't intended to be taken as seriously.

Can't believe mfs in these comments hate Nagisa. Shes obv best girl. Feel hella bad for her that Yabe is clueless asf

Dex-chan lover
If she would work on her alcohol problems and be true to herself, might just work things out... but alas...

I think at this point yabe is pretty much already in love with miku. So, in a way at this point he’s not really “dense”, but rather no one could get through. Because miku is already inside

Users who are viewing this thread