Gal Gohan - Vol. 8 Ch. 53 - A Skimpy Valentine’s

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the first page: As a matter of fact, no I'm not looking at her cleavage, because I don't like huge boobs. The background is genuinely more interesting to me, although I will admit that I like the character, because she's fun.

Hmmm MC seems to be surrounded by all virgins. Can't go wrong with any of them (actually the teacher might be questionable)

Dex-chan lover
How could anyone even prefer Miku over Fujiwara is beyond me now. Miku is a complete retard who only thinks about herself without imagining about the consequences her actions might have, this fucking chapter she was trying to drug Yabe, does she not even wonder what would happen if Yabe actually fucks her right now? She will ruin his life and career. Fujiwara us adorable and keeps a proper distance in order to keep Yabe safe. God this website has retards. Even /a/ has a ton of Fujiwara supporters.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99

Miku is a bit less terrible than you claim, but Fujiwara is a rationally desirable young woman, whereas Miku would be an object of pity.

Still, you know that this series will either leave matters unresolved, or give Yabe to Miku. Emotional investment by the reader in Fujiwara is unwise.

Damn I really want Fujiwara to win but I don't think she's gonna end up with him at the end

Aggregator gang
That was some "divine wind" blowing there, lol.
The name of Okazaki's plan was hilarious as well.

Double-page supporter
Dude was willing to pull an Exorcist and break his neck just to avoid looking. That's some next level chivalry.
I know she doesn't exactly hide it anymore, but Miku had all the subtlety of a sledgehammer in this chapter, especially broadcasting that shit in the faculty office.
At least we got a brief reappearance of her completely-different-manga dad.

Dex-chan lover
Shit Yabe broke his neck "try'n ta see nutt'n". She got a cute butt in those undies though and that face of denial as she screams! aww i'm dying of cuteness.

Users who are viewing this thread