Gal Gohan - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Graduation

Contributor
382.gif

FINALLY she's out of this story... THANKS GOD !

I remember when she joined and I thought she's gonna ruin the manga. Surprisingly, she ended up being a really good character.
Sad to see her go now, but we still have great girls left.

Group Leader
Rival down! But I don't really expect the Gal to win either.

Dex-chan lover
@Mitsuboshi Worst girl never got shot down, did she? I thought she just keeps fumbling her attempts to seduce Yabe or even confess to him.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter they're going to introduce a new character.

You know they fucking will.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me why it seems like everyone hated prez? I thought she was a good character and I liked her personally.

Prez got rejected.
Prez also graduated

I thought of pressing F, but I think I broke my F key 😱

bless character map though! 😄

@Tensei21 A lot of people are probably happy with the prospect that the manga will go back to being focused on Miku instead, since that's what this manga was like very early on. It did feel to me like the author was forced to introduce more characters, but imo they worked pretty decently in the long run. Lately it's felt like there were plenty of Miku chapters to me anyway (which is a good thing).

Personally Fujiwara isn't my favorite character, but I think this chapter was really well done. I liked the muted confession to put the focus on her speech. We all knew this result was coming since every part of it was foreshadowed, down to Miku being sad for Fujiwara, but it was shown in a really nice way.

Users who are viewing this thread