Gal Gohan - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Graduation

Fed-Kun's army
@uber_pye I know that is a real "saying"... However, I completely disagree with it... Love sucks... I'd say its like 30/70. So, if you never loved at all.. It would always be 100 for you.

Yabe - gonna be beta till the end - Poor gyaru doesn't stand a chance. This was a great send off though!

Are people actually dropping this manga because seitokaicho didn't win? Really? People reading a series titled "Gal Gohan" are legit surprised that the gyaru character gets to stay on being a potential love interest after Ms. Student council doesn't win the male love interest?

What next, are people going to complain about cooking being a recurring element?

Aggregator gang
Fuck man, teared up for sure

Lets be real though, we all know hes going to reject them all right? Its obvious their kids to him

Lmao these people reading Gal Gohan and thinking anyone who isn't the main Gyaru Gal is going to win.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
And just like that...she's out of the race...

RIP best girl.

Damn i know the MC is dense, but by golly was this well done. I really wanted to ship them both. Alas it wasn't meant to be. I really hope we can get an insight into what she does in the future though.

Users who are viewing this thread