Gal Gohan - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Graduation

Fed-Kun's army
d88e34fb00c1e7e94eae0f22442a163f.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@princeofcups Soo....the latin-american experience? Anyway, i'm with you comrade. Happy High School life and romance are pure fantasy. I guess that's the reason why i love romcoms so much...

Contributor
that's it i'm dropping it here where the best girl lost

Fed-Kun's army
of course you'll got rejected! try again next time, fujiwara-chan. look at my girl friend, she married her teacher a year after graduated.

Dex-chan lover
@xXPenisXx Yup, seriously. Fucking minor side character took up SOOO MANY PAGES. This is supposed to be about a Gyaru-Teacher romance, innit??

@bredforreading
Nothing, almost everything up until now has been a complete waste of time. It would only make the teacher look like a big dumb hypocrite now if he doesn't also fully reject the gyaru.

Also he's been on two recent dates with the teacher.

This manga is trippin.

Dex-chan lover
well duh, it's GAL gohan, not prez gohan
ofc she gonna lose lol
that female teacher gonna lose soon too :/

Dex-chan lover
Gah, graduation scene always makes me teared up
maybe because my life after HS turned to shit and I want to be a HS student again lol

Some voice in im head keeps whispering about a gyaru kouhai joining the competition now... not sure if I want it to be right or wrong, honestly

i'm still rooting for Miku Okazaki, but i'm not gonna lie: i'm sad to see Fujiwara go. i'm actually shocked to see so much hate for her in the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread