Gal Gohan

Fed-Kun's army
@balenol > OMG I'M SO MAD PPL FIND THIS ROMANCE BETWEEN AN ADULT AND KID FCKED UP, how dare you not instantly love the gyaru, reee

lol, imagine being this much of an incel that you think it's "delusional" for people to not like these types stories, or that "non-existing" somehow excuses these messed up stories... and yes, these ARE indeed fcked up stories/romances, though I guess you wouldn't think that eh. You must be one of those ppl who are completely fine with romance stories between a boy and adult woman just cause the woman can go "ara ara" -_-

Double-page supporter
@Voidox > OMG I'M SO MAD PEOPLE LIKE THE CUTE ROMANCE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT EACH OTHER BUT DON'T WANT TO BECOME A COUPLE UNTIL AFTER THE GIRL (18 SO SHE ISN'T EVEN UNDERAGE, IT'S ONLY THE FACT THAT SHE'S A STUDENT WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PERSON WHO SUPPORTED AND BELIEVED IN HER INSTEAD OF DISMISSING HER FOR THE WAY SHE LOOKS AND DRESSES THAT'S THE PROBLEM) GRADUATES AND GOES ON TO COLLEGE BECAUSE THEY'RE AWARE OF THE LEGAL AND ETHICAL COMPLICATIONS EVEN IF THEY HAVE A NORMAL AND NONFUCKED UP RELATIONSHIP AND WOULD CONTINUE TO HAVE A HAPPY ONE EVEN AFTER GRADUATION.

You're the incel for defending morons who think anyone who likes this should never go withing 500 yards of a school or should get thrown in jail for liking it lol lol lol. Why don't you take your idiocy somewhere it would actually be needed like Usagi Drop and similar mangas that have actually messed up "romances" instead.

@voidox Nothing worse than someone who comes to a type of story they don't like to insult the people reading it. I think the worst part of it all is that im sure you're probably upset with something so doing this makes you feel better as a person. Keep your head up and push forward. There are greater things waiting for you in life then lecturing people in a random manga comment section.

Fed-Kun's army
@1986ctcel lol mate, u might need to calm down, take a deep breath :>

though I love the irony of you trying to defend this romance while also writing out about the legal/moral issues with student x teacher relationships xD

@BraveHeartedHero um, in case you didn't understand my post, I was directly calling out the dude who actually did insult people just cause they did not like the manga and the nature of the romance (which they have all the right to post their opinion). btw, he also posted that image to go along with his post (and yes, I purposely used his own words back at him in case you didn't know what I was doing), so maybe have look at what he said first before getting all morally at me xD

and lol no, this has nothing to do with making me feel better or w.e mate. As you say, this is just a manga comment section where people are free to write w.e they want in (long as they don't break the rules), so how about you stop with your lecture and assumptions (are you seriously trying to imply the ppl who are posting that they don't like this manga have some issue in RL and that's why they're doing it?... like wat?), as you're literally doing the very thing you're saying I did, to make yourself feel good :>

Holy shit, is this continuity of a romance!?
IN MY SLICE OF LIFE!?!?!
WE ARE IN UNPRECEDENTED GROUNDS

@balenol imagine defending a relationship between an adult and a minor with the argument that it’s ok because it’s not real the story was written by a real adult, this adult thought and wrote about a story in which a minor fell in love with adult

Supporter
If a romance between an adult and a minor happened in real life, I'm totally for shipping the adult to jail. But it's hard for me to see Miku as a real teenager. It's an adult, writing in a teenager, that to me seems more like a college student than a high schooler.
That's probably why even though the "premise" is High School, it doesn't bother me, it's almost like they just got the age wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@datoneguy i this was set in a college and she was older I’d have less problems with it but the author is a weirdo who likes high school girls so that doesn’t happen

Dex-chan lover
@Plant is there a real minor involved here? No? Then you don't need to care about it. Hell, I don't give a shit about it. It's not real therefore i don't care.

I mean do we care so much about shit that happened when guts got borned and then fucked by Donovan in berserk? No we don't. Because we know guts isnt real and arguing like it happened would only make you DELUSIONAL. Which you are.

@Plant You do realize that minors *do* fall in love with adults right? Or that younger people fall in love with people older than them? Like, it's not even uncommon. Romeo and Juliet laws also account for a lot of things like this for the younger crowd. For example in my home state the close in age exception covers 15 and 16 year olds having consensual sex with people up to ten years older than them. (17 being the full age of consent), so in terms of age, Yabe probably being around 22-23, they're fine legally in many jurisdictions. The squicky part isn't the very minor age gap between Yabe and Miku, it's that Yabe has a position of power and responsibility above her. Which is why even Miku wants Yabe to see her as a woman... after graduation when she's no longer his student.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-01-12/marii-taiyo-ends-gal-gohan-manga-in-6-chapters/.155281

ELH

Group Leader
Release of Ch 63 has been delayed due to Wazawahi moving over the weekend. It'll be done when it's done.

Double-page supporter
I read everything up until now (62) this evening and god damn. This hit the feels incredibly hard and I wasn't expecting anything like that at all, and the cliff hanger is maddening

i like how she is just screaming "dont protect me just destroy my pussy " xD

I really like this manga. But it's not really developing much. The former student council member and the gyaru need to just pin him down and claim what they want. We all know he wants it, so it's kosher. And we get a harem ending.

Users who are viewing this thread