Gal Gohan

Dex-chan lover
That kind of line can't be made into a joke, but anime/manga proofs that it apparently can due to stupid MC's, so I play the TRAP card.

2 things:
1. Does this guy have only one set of clothes in his wardrobe or something? He's wearing the same thing even during a festival.
2. Yabe needs to relax. The guy's a workaholic. How is a festival part of club activities?

Fed-Kun's army
eMmUX4K.jpg

Bros how tf is he gonna deal with his harem????

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap. I almost got angry with the fireworks. You got me author.

Aggregator gang
They were hardly subtle with that band-aid, were they? Future chapters are only gonna get better from here. And they were already good to begin with!

Dex-chan lover
@phalanx21 Drawing guys clothes is boring, cause you have to go out of your way to make a guy look like shit.

Girls clothes take effort to make good looking/cute/sexy.

ELH

Group Leader
Just so you all know, the mangaka skipped a release to focus on Volume 5. That means the next chapter of GG will be 2-4 weeks from now depending on how fast raws find their way to reader sites.

Wow, there is actually progress in the characters romantic relationship. That’s actually refreshing

I can only join with everyone surprised comments...kinda refreshing even with dense MC to see some development, just hoping it won't use "it was all joke" trope

Group Leader
I want what I signed up for. I signed up for monogamous fluff between teacher and student, and this is not it. Had Nagisa not appeared everything would have been fine, since Koharu's crush is about as sweet as Miku's; Nagisa, however, seems to have materialised solely to give Shinji more romantic partners.

I believe I'll put this on hold, come back after some 10 chapters or so.

Contributor
@Random_Passer-by

I want what I signed up for. I signed up for monogamous fluff between teacher and student, and this is not it.

7f5.gif

This, exactly what i think. If i wanted to read a harem story, then i would read a true harem story since the 1st chapter like..... 5 toubun.
I feel a little betrayed now with Gal gohan, getting a harem crap after i was baited by fluffy romance.

Users who are viewing this thread