Gal Gohan

Fed-Kun's army
You know... I seriously regret looking down on this series when the first chapters came out. Didn't expect such a nice story.

Dex-chan lover
Then you can just pick some of the old completed ones. I mean, we wouldn't even know it's the case if it's not a completed series. Unless it starts with marriage.

Power Uploader
It's amazing how that mangá was cute and pleasant to read, and now it turns into something disgusting, unpleasant and annoying.

Dex-chan lover
@kinshiki What are you on about? This is just pure happiness to read, and after the shit day that was May 24:th, this was bloody perfect to make me giddy and happy again.

Contributor
This manga was better before fujiwara was here (and now teacher).
Well, at least this harem will not last a long time (last year for Fujiwara, so drama incoming fast).

Dex-chan lover
I should learn to expect this; starting off all nice and cute and vanilla with just the one girl only to throw in "love rivals" like it's going out of fashion just to draw out the story cause it suddenly got popular.
But there are just enough manga that don't do that and have progress without the need for the cheap, easy drama caused by said love rivals that I still always hold out hope.
This one is just teetering on the edge of disaster.

Power Uploader
@Chet31 The manga starts out cute with only the two protagonists and becomes somewhat disgusting and repulsive.

Dex-chan lover
"What do you like about Yabe-cchi?"
"I like the way he's [generic non-personality] and how he [something about being kind] even if he is [statement about inability to understand basic human interaction and emotion]."
"Me too, that's why I love [generic bland protagonist of 1000s of manga]."

Fed-Kun's army
<looks at OniBarubary's post> There's a lesson in that: If you want the ladies, be nice, be practical, and don't think with your dick.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is like three meals a day, but with how sweet it is I wonder if it's healthy to eat desserts so often.

Users who are viewing this thread