Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Supporter
Nice to see that idiotic trope of anon randos seething over a high-spec gal getting chummy with an apparently moderate-spec dude subverted successfully for a change.

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing the extras thoughts is almost always such a good way to build atmosphere, it was really chefs kiss here.

Dex-chan lover
Wow...
I somehow read more od Galaxy Degen's translation for this series so I tried to stick to their uploads. Just today I noticed people mocking them about abandoning the series and cheer you guys on, so I decided to give your group a read.

What have I been missing... your translation is a lot more natural and easy to understand than theirs. Keep up the good work guys. I made the switch now.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see that idiotic trope of anon randos seething over a high-spec gal getting chummy with an apparently moderate-spec dude subverted successfully for a change.
I think given that the title of the work is "Otaku who is kind to gyaru", as opposed to the cliché "gyaru who is kind to otaku", I think the whole concept of the manga is to subvert otaku x gyaru couple tropes.

Fed-Kun's army
There are like four more chapters that I could read, but I'll remain loyal. Your quality just cannot be beat

• What even is the point of forming groups when they just split up and do their own thing anyway?
  • I'm not sure if Yua wants to show off her son to to her mum friends or her bf to her jk friends
  • Wing twins! Wing twins! Wing twins!
the groups were to do the activity (ie the visit for them) and then free time after where they can do whatever they want. So they split up

Aggregator gang
I love how random crowd members support them
Chill wholesome manga

Users who are viewing this thread