Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading. Otaku is a ladies man. Just confess and kiss to make up.

6a4a0k.jpg

Dex-chan lover
GDS is grinding 2 release in 1 day

I feel like they honestly feel threatened by Scyllazy and are trying to push far enough ahead to draw away the audience that might rather wait for Scyllazy's chapters ("sure, you could just let them release stuff, or you could read ours which is now like 4 chapters ahead!") Which is hilarious bullshit after they just ghosted this series for like 4 months before Scyllazy started catching up.

I've said this before but, goddamn GDS, just go find another series that nobody's working on. There are plenty of abandoned series out there that people have been reading that have nobody. You don't need to get into a pissing contest with a group that does a good job working on something that you seemingly had no interest in. You could be working on thing unchallenged with an audience ready to go but instead you choose this path.

Double-page supporter
GDS magically churns out large amount of chapters(surely these chapters were all translated and uploaded to free sites as soon as they were finalized, and not held somewhere else!) immediately after higher quality group approaches the place where they left this manga last. I wouldn't wish GDS holding a series I'm deeply invested in hostage on my worst enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread