Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
W8 so it's still ongoing and there is ending of novel?
Btw how many girls...? Just number is fine..
Oh and one more thing.. she already won (I rly like good harems without sad unnecessary drama) gyaru won for me already...
The web novel is over, it's currently getting published as an LN.
There are 3 girls, you can guess 2, the 3rd is the class president. They each get an ending, and some of the "events" give alternate routes for them. The WN is kind of written like a visual novel in that sense.

I will note, so far the pacing of the comic is a bit faster than the WN and it seems like they are kind of reducing the other girl's presence, so it might be that Yua is the focus for the comicalization.

Fed-Kun's army
Are ga Deneb, Altair, Vega
Kimi no yubisasu natsu no daisankaku
Oboete sora o miru
Yatto mitsuketa orihime-sama
Dakedo doko darou hikoboshi-sama
Kore ja hitori bocchi

I literally sing these lyric when he mention the song

Dex-chan lover
Huh. She realizes it quite fast. A beautiful chapter indeed. Tho my guy is still with the common syntomp of "ItS jUsT mY ImaGInaTION"

Banned
really shows by contrast how dumb the trope of the girl screaming and punching when she gets touched by accident is. no, if she likes you, she'll be self-conscious and won't challenge you on it at all. she understands she's the one challenged by it. great depiction

now give us equally good development with riko :aquadrink:

Supporter
The web novel is over, it's currently getting published as an LN.
There are 3 girls, you can guess 2, the 3rd is the class president. They each get an ending, and some of the "events" give alternate routes for them. The WN is kind of written like a visual novel in that sense.

I will note, so far the pacing of the comic is a bit faster than the WN and it seems like they are kind of reducing the other girl's presence, so it might be that Yua is the focus for the comicalization.
From your lips to the adapting team's ears.

Supporter
W8 so it's still ongoing and there is ending of novel?
Btw how many girls...? Just number is fine..
Oh and one more thing.. she already won (I rly like good harems without sad unnecessary drama) gyaru won for me already...
There are still occasional "extra" chapters going up, but all three routes' stories are complete. Everyone wins.

Aggregator gang
images

Fed-Kun's army
And it only took her 15 chapters to realize. Pacing isn't too bad I guess

Users who are viewing this thread