Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Almost. He's supposed to be inexplicably sucking her nipples when that happens
With the current rate of things,the new bare minimum is that his crotch ends up down her throat whilst her crotch blocks his air supply,and their parents walk in on them mentioning that they're now siblings.

Double-page supporter
what was the point of having the other girl fall for him? she gets almost zero screen time and development.
Literally my main concern cause I thought she had a good impact on the series. Then no, it’s just speeding up, and focusing on Yua.

Dex-chan lover
So I kind of like their casual physical contact after the embarrassing moment. And yua: course you're in love with him. It was appare t from the get go

Dex-chan lover
what was the point of having the other girl fall for him? she gets almost zero screen time and development.
It's chapter 15 my dude and we've got confessions around ch 100 in some romance mangas. And those mangas are considered 'fast'.

Otherwise, great chapter and very clean art and character design, wouldn't surprise me if it gets an anime. This is my new Sugar Mine.

AcX

Dex-chan lover
GUYS
YOU JUST WATCHED THE STARS WHILE EMBRACING EACH OTHER
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NOT PROGRESSING

Dex-chan lover
Hey ya know what with Japan pushing for more children is it just me or are rom coms starting to make things progress in a more realistic time table instead of taking 100's of chapters now.

"This man has touched my boobs. I shall therefore acknowledge that I am in love with him."

. . . I don't have any experience on the subject, but I'm not sure that's how it works.

Idc if the fall into accidental stargazing while cuddling together was cheesy or cliched, I feel the bees in my stomach. And that is enough.

Banned
For those thinking it might be ending soon, this is chapter 27 from the novel. Of 173.
Not including the multi ending or extra chapters
W8 so it's still ongoing and there is ending of novel?
Btw how many girls...? Just number is fine..
Oh and one more thing.. she already won (I rly like good harems without sad unnecessary drama) gyaru won for me already...

Users who are viewing this thread