Gal ni Yasashii Otaku-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Can we take a second to talk about how cute Yua was this chapter? I needed them to start dating, not for a third wheel to get introduced. 😭

Dex-chan lover
We're by this point now, but all i wonder is if manga is going to fully follow the WN or not with it going multi route and giving an individual ending to each girl, so the 3 girls win anyway

How are Yua and Himeno’s endings? I will admit, I like them both a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Yandere or not, at least i'm glad this was the approach. I was fearing the conclusion she'd reach was gonna be "Let's get rid of Narumi"

Dex-chan lover
That's the face of someone who made the evil choice in an RPG. But I will admit, it got me out of left field with that last page.

Banned
yua is literally asking for that kind of attention by how she dresses, so you can tell those guys off to defend your property, but you can't get morally indignant about it

Dex-chan lover
Asking those boys will just give her some weird ideas 😂 I won't be surprised if she suddenly ring his house wearing a maid outfit next 😅

Dex-chan lover
Ma'am why are you going straight for the fetishes?

Also fuck off bitch takura is about to start dating her go die

Aggregator gang
Please god no! Don't let it be a harem! Yua and Otakura are perfect. Both kind souls and she reached out to him when no one else did and helped him break out of his shell.

I sincerely hope the manga does not go for a harem route and just uses the girl as minor plot devices at best. We had Riko lead them into headpatting Yua etc.

Stuff like that. But please no harem imma cry because this is perfect as is :((((((((((

Aggregator gang
gta5-michael.gif

Aggregator gang
BRO, I AM SO SAD :qq: :qq: :qq:
CLASS PREZ IS SO GOOD, BUT I CAN'T IMAGINE HER WINNING 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread