Gal niPA-chan wa Semararetai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Do You Like the Taste of Your Bento?

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend doesn't look androgynous to me... A bit shorter hair and acts tomboyish, textbook losing osananajimi girl...

Read chapter 8, and see what the MC thinks of her looks--if you'll be honest about it with yourself.

That said, there are tons of guys--in manga and in reality--that have hairstyles just like hers (that length is not "a bit" shorter, you're really understating it here), specifically because it blurs the line between male and female (that's what androgyny is), and the girl has a body that has so little femininity she could do exactly as I said and easily be taken for male.

The trend in manga has long (I mean years) been for girls like her to beat the hell out of girls who look like Futaba--and it's usually such girls as the latter, who actually look like girls (and act a whole lot softer, mind) that are the rejected osananajimi. The winners are usually hard-bodied, hard-eyed tsunderes with little going for them but a paraphilic appeal--like this girl. They may not always have male-short hair, but they made up the tiny share of losing osananajami.

You really haven't been paying attention if you think this washboard's type is the one that's been losing romantic competition all these years.

Dex-chan lover
Read chapter 8, and see what the MC thinks of her looks--if you'll be honest about it with yourself.

That said, there are tons of guys--in manga and in reality--that have hairstyles just like hers (that length is not "a bit" shorter, you're really understating it here), specifically because it blurs the line between male and female (that's what androgyny is), and the girl has a body that has so little femininity she could do exactly as I said and easily be taken for male.

The trend in manga has long (I mean years) been for girls like her to beat the hell out of girls who look like Futaba--and it's usually such girls as the latter, who actually look like girls (and act a whole lot softer, mind) that are the rejected osananajimi. The winners are usually hard-bodied, hard-eyed tsunderes with little going for them but a paraphilic appeal--like this girl. They may not always have male-short hair, but they made up the tiny share of losing osananajami.

You really haven't been paying attention if you think this washboard's type is the one that's been losing romantic competition all these years.
Bro wtf are you smoking? The girl literally does not look androgynous, she has large knockers too, hell the first page of chapter 5 easily tells you that. Short hair does not make a girl androgynous, no matter how much bs you keep spitting. Some insanity I just read.

Wait I don't think it was coincidence, his name is literally Akira. So Akira Kurusu.

Users who are viewing this thread