Gal niPA-chan wa Semararetai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Let’s Show Each Other

G-P

Dex-chan lover
My brother in Christ, it's only chapter 9 and we have the two of them openly getting off to each other. This comic needs to end somewhere around chapter 30 if the author keeps this speed up. Or he hits the pipe and drags it out over 100 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know who's dumber: the mangaka who write love triangles like this one or the people who lust after shorthairs like the one in this manga.

The author, in the previous chapter, just had the MC tell the shorthair that she looks like a man--which she does: she could easily pass as male, and there tons of effeminate/soft male characters out there that look a lot like her (minus obvious traits) to prove it. Later that day (this chapter), all it took was the shorthair walking in on him wanking and then flicking the bean in front of him to get him to forget all of that--including what he's been doing with Futaba. (And despite the events of this chapter, he just couldn't figure out that Futaba was on top of him orgasming--somehow. She was just unwell, that's all. Never mind how the shorthair started masturbating in front of him and he got the picture immediately.)

Then there are the people lusting after the shorthair. Compare her to Futaba, and you can see why the author--through the MC--says that she looks like a man. The author explicitly says this while repeatedly presenting this masculinized girl's body to the audience--as if she's somehow comparable to a girl that actually looks like one, an implicit comparison also by the author's design--and there are still people eating the sights up. The author knows what he's selling and what's going on; the only people completely in the dark, blinded by their twisted libidos, are the ones lusting after mannish girls.

To top it all off: "Why am I starting to panic?"

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he didn't just immediately shoot her down like a typical manga MC would, now this is more realistic for teenagers.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know who's dumber: the mangaka who write love triangles like this one or the people who lust after shorthairs like the one in this manga.

The author, in the previous chapter, just had the MC tell the shorthair that she looks like a man--which she does: she could easily pass as male, and there tons of effeminate/soft male characters out there that look a lot like her (minus obvious traits) to prove it. Later that day (this chapter), all it took was the shorthair walking in on him wanking and then flicking the bean in front of him to get him to forget all of that--including what he's been doing with Futaba. (And despite the events of this chapter, he just couldn't figure out that Futaba was on top of him orgasming--somehow. She was just unwell, that's all. Never mind how the shorthair started masturbating in front of him and he got the picture immediately.)

Then there are the people lusting after the shorthair. Compare her to Futaba, and you can see why the author--through the MC--says that she looks like a man. The author explicitly says this while repeatedly presenting this masculinized girl's body to the audience--as if she's somehow comparable to a girl that actually looks like one, an implicit comparison also by the author's design--and there are still people eating the sights up. The author knows what he's selling and what's going on; the only people completely in the dark, blinded by their twisted libidos, are the ones lusting after mannish girls.

Bro, you a homophobe or something?

Dex-chan lover
Does that have any bearing on the veracity of what I said?
There weren't a lot of factual statements in there, mostly just opinions about whether people look like men or not and that it's weird to find those people attractive, and stuff that kinda sounds like people should feel tricked for being attracted to someone you don't find attractive. Since that's all subjective, the word "veracity" doesn't really apply.

Dex-chan lover
There weren't a lot of factual statements in there, mostly just opinions about whether people look like men or not and that it's weird to find those people attractive, and stuff that kinda sounds like people should feel tricked for being attracted to someone you don't find attractive. Since that's all subjective, the word "veracity" doesn't really apply.

In other words, "I just want to discredit your stance by stigmatizing you, whose assertions contradict the standards of political correctness--and, consequently, are unacceptable to me. So I'll employ a blatantly disingenuous and perfunctory instance of reading and understanding your position, just as disingenuously and deceitfully interpret your words based on that attempt, establish my 'interpretation' as your actual position in place of what you actually mean to say, and then attack it as subjective untruth."

What you're doing isn't new: the kinds of people who answer unpopular sentiments with ad hominem arguments (and I use that last word VERY loosely) are those who usually do exactly what you did, from the initial insult to the specious construction that followed after. But it works in this era--the one in which nothing is actually fact if even one person emotes vigorously enough against it.

Supporter

It's not that he couldn't figure it out. He was straight-up lying to the childhood friend to avoid an awkward situation. Which he still didn't manage.

Also, "mannish"? Did you see her previous cover pages?

Users who are viewing this thread