Gal niPA-chan wa Semararetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Shizuku-chan Wants to Get Closer

Dex-chan lover
Too close to NTR for me damnit!
Wholesome but-not-too-wholesome gyaru needs to win this.
Thanks for the whole lot of updates!

Dex-chan lover
Man, choice is easy. Horny model who is popular, horny actress, or horny pure and cute childhood friend? Two of these options are going to come with severe headaches later on in their careers.

Childhood friend wins everytime.

^ Some truth to this. Rio seems to have given up (for the moment), but as a girlfriend, Futaba/niPA would probably be a high-maintenance nightmare, and Shizuku is already giving off yanderish, "killer doormouse" vibes.

That said, Kaga has all but outright chosen Futaba*, and she's not only the obvious romantic lead/ideal, but also title character. So the attention devoted to Rio and Shizuku (and whoever comes next) just seems like a delaying tactic.

Cover of the final volume = Futaba in a wedding dress.

* ch 15: "If you can make the girl you like happy, that's reason enough!!"

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when the series will catch up to the Raws. We're at 24.5 there now and the story illustrations are on fire.

Dex-chan lover
New girl has a lot going for her but that underwear clinches it for me. Plus she's the only one to just go for it.

Dex-chan lover
Man, choice is easy. Horny model who is popular, horny actress, or horny pure and cute childhood friend? Two of these options are going to come with severe headaches later on in their careers.

Childhood friend wins everytime.
They should, but they don't. Often they've been close for too long to get closer.

Dex-chan lover
^ Some truth to this. Rio seems to have given up (for the moment), but as a girlfriend, Futaba/niPA would probably be a high-maintenance nightmare, and Shizuku is already giving off yanderish, "killer doormouse" vibes.
Shizuku to me seems to be a little on the sadistic side. She wants to make him squirm and see his embarrassed face. She may even grow into this:

Anata ga Amaku Nedaru Made

Users who are viewing this thread