Gal niPA-chan wa Semararetai - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Shizuku and the Open-Air Bath

Dex-chan lover
Well okay, that was hot. I sure wasn't expecting her to go that hard on the offensive.
Though if MC would fuck-off and stick with best girl, AKA our cute gyaru, that'd be amazing!
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Secretly horny shy girls are always amazing. Wonder what all her class would think if they heard this frumpy loner who's name they don't even knew shoved her impressive rack in a guys face and basically fucked him while a teacher watched. Well know Nipa is endgame but while she's still claiming she's only doing him a favour rather than being open, she's going to be losing.

Supporter
Secretly horny shy girls are always amazing. Wonder what all her class would think if they heard this frumpy loner who's name they don't even knew shoved her impressive rack in a guys face and basically fucked him while a teacher watched. Well know Nipa is endgame but while she's still claiming she's only doing him a favour rather than being open, she's going to be losing.
Yep. If she can't commit to a guy who very clearly has other options, she doesn't get to complain when he explores those options.

Dex-chan lover
He wanted to confess to Asahino and got confessed by Rio, so he fucked/humped Shirozaka?
I'm starting to despise this dude. I really hope it won't into him just fucking three girls at the same time without them knowing about it.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope it won't into him just fucking three girls at the same time without them knowing about it.
pretty sure they've been aware of the "competition" since ch. 23 or so when they all "studied". That's what made Nipa go so hard on the offensive. Rio went equally agressive even earlier (and then almost gave up, then came back lol)

This dudes an ass, he got confessed to by one, wants to confess to another and is doing sexual stuff to a third. Is every japanes guys dream to be a fuckboi or what?

Dex-chan lover
HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDING HAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDINGHAREM ENDING

Dex-chan lover
Been saying he's a scumbag for a while now, but I'm getting the increasing suspicion that the author will handwave this away by having all three girls just casually accept a poly relationship, since they're all such good friends already.

Users who are viewing this thread