Gal niPA-chan wa Semararetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - If Your Heart Becomes Lighter

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really praying for the harem ending since Nipa is the least interesting girl. It does seem like the girls really get along and a potential chance they connect after they each have their first. Also, none of them seem interested in being more than erotic friends so maybe they go together.
But it will likely be Nipa unless they pull an Ichigo 100% or Harem. Gal x Otaku stuff is the current hotness since Nagatoro kicked it off again. Still I can see a harem or non-resolved ending, especially if it falls off and gets the axe most rom-coms get. Still at least it's not tied to a LN, those are cursed to die early.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I still would like Asahino (aka best girl) to win, and I still really fucking hate Rio for some reasons... But our MC is such a man-whore at this point, it feels like they would rather have his dick than his heart soooooo... Maybe a foursome ending isn't too far fetched.
Anyways, than for the many releases!

Dex-chan lover
I'm loving this series so far, I just hope there won't be drama when the girls discover Akira is doing stuff with all of them.

Dex-chan lover
This is still an interesting one. Plenty of cliches, but the overall "feel" is different. I'll have to give it some thought.

Though, I can't for the life of me see how it doesn't have the Drama tag, lol. Maybe that bodes well for an "everyone lives and loves happily ever after ending"?

Heh... Right? Right? :aquadrink:

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
If this doesn't have a harem ending then the MC is kinda too big a piece of shit for me to really root for one girl to win. Normally in the kind of thing where one girl wins the MC doesn't repeatedly go off to have sexual relations with each girl. if he does only pick Nipa then it just kinda sucks because the MC deliberately lead on and fooled around with the other girls. Harem end where all of them are aware of it is really the only way this can end that won't feel massively bad and unearned. That or him ultimately pulling none of them.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking Shirozaka is best girl is some high grade copium.
Because in Chapter 39, MC loses his V-Card to Shirozaka. The raws don't lie. And it's not just once - they're getting it on in classic quickies like the school bathroom, etc., after the first time. Sorry, not sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread