Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 1

E_

Now we just need the blond dude to successfully seduce her and create a NTR love triangle like story.

Dex-chan lover
OOHHi like how the husband only looks beta but actual Chad inside. i mean, it actually make sense since how else he initiate a marriage if he's a wimpy beta-virgin guy. So its just his facial expression that looks flustered all the time but still move forward and do the right thing as a husband, that he know right away that his wife wants the D now.

I feel like there are many series that fail to make a believable romance couple with this set up between gyaru and nerd-looking guy. But this is nice, only the "keeping it a secret" thats hard to believe.

Dex-chan lover
Likel
What’s even weirder is “love is forbidden”, but every guy there is hitting on the FMC.
yeah it's a bs lie. Under the circumstances. There's no way in hell he's telling them the truth. That blonde guy. He looks like a real bastard. He's likely plotting NTR. Now i've read manga, and watched shows that didn't have a certain tag to it, but still had an element of drama, or romance to it.

Double-page supporter
bro kitagawa marin pro Max as a wifr ? what is this sorcery
still i hope for NO ntr on this cause there seems to be some real bastard on the work space

Dex-chan lover
Kq4mZeT.png

She tried her bestest :V

Bruh why is other dudes from company keep pick on her though they knew she's married.

It's good that they're not shy away about their sexual relationship. Usually lot of JP author when writing a romance with engaged couple will try their best not to cross the line and make it as sweet and fluffy as possible. Sometime to the point of suffocating me. It's good to get dopamine high, but i want a more progressed relationship story.

Users who are viewing this thread