Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 10

Page 8 - MC: "Fuyuki!? Why are you here.."
Page 15 - MC: "Didnt you get a message from Hokuhou-san About coming to have dinner with her husband"

Ofcourse I guess he could talk about why shes outside. or thinking the phonecall was her etc. but like idk.. Just seems abit funny to me.

Also considering how every time a man shown in this series has some sort of interest in the FMC, I wouldn't be surprised if its an Ex or past friend that used to have a crush on her. or something along those lines. Guess we'll see

Dex-chan lover
She's married too? Seemed to imply she took a liking to him in previous chapters.
That and what someone above said, she's never worn a ring until that one panel, so either author got some splaining to do, or we as an audience have jus gotta forget that

Dex-chan lover
She really said to leave it to our imagination
images

Dex-chan lover
lmao literally just as I expected, I can't believe some people thought this manga is about the spouses getting hit on and cuck baiting. @Doomroar you little cutie, learn to read the room before you start shitting your pants and start calling people idiots please . I like I told you, all the times the MCs were getting hit on, they immediately refused, and most of the time it was just a playful, not serious "haha let's go on a date" which can be interpreted just as a compliment. This manga is mostly a comedy, and has been really cute so far, I'd say almost too cute considering the age of the characters. Yeah sure they get a little jealous sometimes, but that is mostly done in a comedic way. And if you are genuinely still expecting this to go the NTR route, then I genuinely think there is something wrong with you.

Users who are viewing this thread