Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get this manga, what’s it supposed to be? I thought it was a low stakes comedy about big booba gal and gloomy loser being married but it seems to be dropping ntr bait drama every few chapters

Dex-chan lover
Oh boi

default-dance-fortnite.gif

Group Leader
WTF is this sudden change in plot. Such a wholesome story and then the author suddenly forces this crazy-level-of-incestuous sister. Is this supposed to make the story better? More thrilling? I really don't know.

Dex-chan lover
Why do this?

This is dumb. And I don't mean the characters. I mean the author choosing this path.
Yeah this is a very odd direction to take what has been a light-hearted and fun romance manga. I don't really know what the plan could be here.

Dex-chan lover
It was a good beginning but this ntr bait every other chapter is not what I thought the manga would be. I guess I am also fatigued because I read too much. This progression is boring and predictable. She'll get found out, whine about just being scared of losing him, he'll feel sad and say it's his fault for making her feel that way, and forgive her. She'll probably then say she won't give up to the wife and they'll have some friendly rivalry. I hope I'm wrong. I am like seconds from dropping.

apologies for the rant

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me the wife isn't that dumb as to take the bait. Please, for the love of all the wholesome gyaru. I don't want any fucking drama in this fluffy manga.

Dex-chan lover
She's probably met his sister before. I trust she'll know something is up. This was an awful cliffhanger bait though

Users who are viewing this thread