Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh great it's that type of manga, i can't wait for next chapter when someone accused the husband of doing something on the train and for his wife to save him.

Dex-chan lover
I like the implications of them knowing each other since high school, it would be neat to show that in the future

Dex-chan lover
Now, I'm actually curious how they meet and started dating before they were married :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Please free from ntrbait please free from ntrbait please free from ntrbait
I wouldn't call her coworker complimenting her perfume, and her literally telling him to fuck off the next panel ntrbait tbh
So all those mofos and harlots know they are both married, they just don't know tho who, and yet they are still trying to pull moves on them, despite the explicitly stated rule of no office romance

They are surrounded by asshole coworkers
I also wouldn't consider it "pulling moves". I guess the second guy in the first chapter had ulterior motives, but he did give up right away once he got met with the slightest bit of resistance, so calling them assholes seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't call her coworker complimenting her perfume, and her literally telling him to fuck off the next panel ntrbait tbh

I also wouldn't consider it "pulling moves". I guess the second guy in the first chapter had ulterior motives, but he did give up right away once he got met with the slightest bit of resistance, so calling them assholes seems like a bit of a stretch to me.
Is not just the male coworkers aiming for the wife, the husband was also being approached by his female coworkers

This has ntrbait from both sides

Users who are viewing this thread