Galaxy Degen Scans

Dex-chan lover
Merry Christmas, fellow degenerates! :lul: Thanks for all your great scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
worst fucking group that posts on mangadex they hold manga hostage for months and sometimes years until someone else post a chapter then suddenly they have a bunch of shittly machine TLs of that manga because they want to continue to claim its theirs fuck you guys very much

worst fucking group that posts on mangadex they hold manga hostage for months and sometimes years until someone else post a chapter then suddenly they have a bunch of shittly machine TLs of that manga because they want to continue to claim its theirs fuck you guys very much
Yeah I had to read the raws of Destiny Lovers because of that, they are a bunch of lazy bastards.

Dex-chan lover
Congrats for getting 2000 uploads on MangaDex 🥳 Galaxy Degen Team.
mika-noah.gif

Hope you can continue. 😄

Any plans on continuing "Sentenced to Be a Hero: The Prison Records of Penal Hero Unit 9004"?

Hey I see there is not an update of "Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san" for about a year. Did you guys drop it?

Dex-chan lover
This fucking group keep droping manga translation for months and then proceed to picking it up again if other group uploaded a new chapter. If you guys want to drop a manga that's fine, but dont hinder other group to finish it off

Dex-chan lover
Any plans on continuing "Sentenced to Be a Hero: The Prison Records of Penal Hero Unit 9004"?
Hey I see there is not an update of "Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san" for about a year. Did you guys drop it?
This translator has been known as pirates who hold their translation work until someone's sniping it and blame them for sniping. And their latest works that are held for months and years are barred behind Patreon paywall and can only be accessed through paywall.

Sniping their works or steal their translation is an act of virtue.

Users who are viewing this thread