Galaxy Degen Scans

Damn, you guys really haven been pumping out chapters recently. Did you get a new translator recently or something?

Thanks for all your hard work and diligent dedication. I love reading Piggt Duke series, and cant wait for its continuation. Willing to support just to have more chapters translated. Cheers

If possible can someone please start translating Inomaru's new manga https://www.sunday-webry.com/detail.php?title_id=1285 ?

Can y’all update
Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken
It’s friken good compared to all the trash isekai that have been taking center stage.
There are new raw chapters out so please update it!

Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita I wonder if you guys are gonna continue this one.

Why is Uragirareta S Rank censored so much, and so poorly? Do the raws come this way? Or is your redrawer such a novice that they can't handle a few nipples? If it's the latter, I'd be more than happy to apply and take their place.

Please continue the manga named "Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san"

its a 10/10 manga :D

Looks like a scan team that spreads itself too thin. Appreciate the releases, but it would be nice if you guys had some rest too

is impressive that i gotta go to mangakakalot to read the basic chapters just to jump back here and read this manga. In my main manga reading webpage

Users who are viewing this thread