Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Vol. 10 Ch. 336 - Pie in the Sky

Why are you people saying it's homophobic? Endou is just not gay so of course he doesn't want anything to do with that.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, i didn't expect to relate to much with Kurosaki.

Endou finally conected the dots

Double-page supporter
Some commenters seemingly don't understand the position Endou is in.

We've seen that Teiai can get away with some pretty nasty stuff if they want to, and we know that the chairman and his son are both nutcases. In that yakuza-like organization headed by sadists, Kurosaki is #2. If Hyodou can make a grown ass man kneel down on a blazing hot iron table without any repercussions, it's not farfetched to believe that Kurosaki could do similarly outlandish things. In fact, Endou has been consistently assuming the worst of Kurosakis intentions for a while now. From an in-universe perspective, Endou is still very paranoid, but not entirely without reason. Kurosaki could hardly be in the position he is if he didn't approve of certain practices like the labor camps or the deathgames.

You could question whether the author could have chosen a different way to depict Endous fear and the ensuing misunderstandings - but frankly, why? It's not like Fukumoto *actually* made Kurosaki into a gay rapist for laughs. And in an age where society becomes increasingly more tolerant of homosexuality and more aware of powerdynamics, Fukumoto showing that even men can fear to be abused is downright progressive.

I mean, it's not like it doesn't happen. The catholic church faces critism for a reason, and everyone knows the ancient greeks liked it up the bum and had slaves. I'd rather not we pretend that homosexuals aren't people who can be just as terrible - or good - as everyone else.

Group Leader
vv No, there was also a pretty big part at the start of Shin Kurosawa where some gay dudes were fucking around with the MC's comatose body (while he was conscious but not able to move) and IIRC even mentioned wanting to try fucking while on top of him. Hell of a reach IMO

@minkulus Endou is literally a scumbag, why are you so upset he has scumbag opinions which are literally not even correct in the story?

Aggregator gang
anyone who thinks this was "homophobic" is a woke ass soy boy with shit opinions.

A japan-wide raping expedition...
It has been more than 4 chapters since I started bursting with laughers
I wonder how much the author will humor us more

Dex-chan lover
Expedition is A++ joke and lmao accusations of homophobia, who cares it’s Endou’s misunderstanding

Dex-chan lover
OMG FINAL FUCKING LY!!! FINALLY HE REALISES! Also man I feel bad for the GM not even his own family likes to hangout with him. He also has to deal with the demon king all day. He makes me think of the vice principle from GTO. Everyday life just sucks

I don't think FKMT was being homophobic I think it's more just endou worrying that GM was going to assault him. In the end nothing bad was said about gay people and more just a joke that endou was thinking way too into this.

I understand how you could see this as homophobic, but i think it only reads as that if you don't take into account what we've seen about Teiai so far.

Being that suspicious about a regular gay dude is pretty bad, but a Teiai GM is someone you should expect the absolute worse from no matter what sexuality they have.

I mean, i don't wanna be that guy, but i don't think people would be questioning Endou's fears if he was a woman.

Users who are viewing this thread