Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Vol. 14 Ch. 361 - Qualm

lock the car and hide in the forest.

have the other dudes swing by and pick up the cash.

call them later to pick up the money when you have a different car

Group Leader
I really hope they'll be able to outrun the Mazda and find some gas to refill.

Last chapter I thought they were just gonna hide in the forest with the camper van and bring some gas to refill. I doubt the guy with the Mazda would have thought that they were hiding close by: after being stalled for time he'd be in a hurry to catch up and chase them on the road.

Dex-chan lover
96eGe4q.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
It does seem like a plothole that they haven't tried bribing him, something like this happened in Liar Game at one point

At this point if they don't think of simply ambushing him it's gonna be weird, they outnumber him 3-to-1 too

@ak2508 they arent violent criminals and even if they were, there's two things that could happen:
1) they knock him out but then when he wakes up, he has the confirmation that its the people Teiai is looking for so they'll have to abandon the van. Knowing how hard it was to find an untrackable van, they'll have a hard time finding a replacement vehicle.
2) they kill him but in that case they'd end up having both the cops and Teiai looking for them.

And thats only in the best scenario. If someone witnesses the murder or fight, the situation could get even more hairy. The best option really would be to lose Pestilence without giving him a confirmation of their identity, I guess they'll stick with that and even if Pestilence reaches them, then the worst case scenario is simply that they have to ditch the van right there and then, which is the same thing as if they attacked the guy (although an attack might give them more time to dump the van and escape with part of the cash, but then again there might be witnesses).

Fed-Kun's army
@n3p1c1 Unless they promise to pay half now, half later, and offer a good sum from the get go, against the wall they should attempt to convince the guy that he won't get as much if he tells Teiai, I'd like to see them do this even if they end up getting rejected just to know that they at least took the chance

Users who are viewing this thread