Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6 - Vol. 16 Ch. 379 - New Home

I CANT WAIT FOR THE RAID ARC!!

Also I want to know if Kazuya is okay... he should talk about what happened lmao

@Rukthor I'm hoping he's just in a coma or something. Of course, even if he talks about what happened they're still probably going to want their money back.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of disagree:
1. What if they can run very fast and see you entering a house?
2. What if they already surround the house?
3. What if they used next house as base of operation?

Your van can't even leave without getting stuck at the wall.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping they're renting it out until they figure out how to flee the country and not just live their days out there.

lmao this where they get caught the dude said its hard to park the van how tf can they get out kaiji scenario are really biased with them hiding

Well it is a great house for hiding and will protect them 95% of the time, but the other 5% are the problem. If something goes wrong it will definitely go completely wrong. They may be able to hide, but they wouldn't be able to make a quick escape and that will be their downfall.

@AtlasBR not necessarily. In the last ark of Kurosawa they make shit-ton of preparations just so in the end you won't say "but what if someone acted differently"

Users who are viewing this thread