Gambling Outcast Kaiji: The 2.4 Billion Escape Arc - Kaiji Part 6

Fed-Kun's army
It's kinda cute and sad how not even Kurosaki can deal with the old man, even though it has been shown otherwise from Tonegawa's perspective.

didn't read this part yet but i have a question: from the looks of it when it will end? what you guys think ?

So far 6 volumes published, yet, there´s enough material to make it 9

I´d dare to say i feel like we are on the middle of the story. Wouldn´t be surprised if this manages to be the longest part. I´d like it to be 18 - 20 volumes-

So the translator went God crazy. A couple of gay jokes was too much for the Lord in Heaven it seems. Any brave souls stepping up to take the nerd's place?

What did he say about gay people/homosexuality? He said he removed a section that talked about it from the blog.

@Firmament1 It was just in his opening line. Initially it said:
"I'm done stressing out over stupid uneventful chapters of Fukumoto's evil series that promote and revel in demons, darkness, sin, lying, deceit, theft, selfishness, gambling, crime, murder, godlessness, immorality and homosexuality."

He also seems to think Endou is obviously a homosexual. Which is... weird. The only people I can see thinking that are the crazies on Twitter who want everyone in fiction to be gay.

I'm not trying to defend anything he said, but the translator group's blog got pulled down in January of this year. Years of work taken down by some company that doesn't own the rights to what they claimed. The mans is just regretting time spent on it and posted a rant about why he's quitting. Wouldn't just say he only quit because he's "god crazy".

I never said that was the only reason he quit. But it's irrelevant to me at this point. This wasn't just a 2 sentence hot headed take this was a full post where he goes into very specific details about not only how the series is evil but insults the author too. He's acting like a scumbag, taking out his frustrations on others. He clearly doesn't regret saying it either as the portion he has shown he's not opposed to editing it to remove portions he no longer wishes to stand by. Had he just come out and said he quit due to his fathers passing, the blog getting pulled, and simply no longer feeling comfortable with it he would have had my sympathy. This, however, is a terrible way to vent your personal troubles on people who have supported you with this for years.

But whatever, someone else has now stepped up to the plate.

lol @ the image of him talking to his father on his deathbed and describing graphically about pushing needles under someone's fingernails.

Did he really need to know that, a simple "I'm translating a comic about gambling" would've probably sufficed

I can't believe Teihai bombed Kaiji NOOOOOOO
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/25/us/nashville-explosion/index.html

This is the longest Kaiji arc so far, by a pretty big margin.
But WHY?

Aggregator gang
I am losing it, the real world economy has been more Kaiji than Kaiji's current arc

I'm loving this arc btw

Fed-Kun's army
I love the usage of fonts picked by FKMTKrazy, been re-reading Kazuya's arc and man they fit perfectly when both him and Kaiji start shouting

Users who are viewing this thread