Game Club - Vol. 11 Ch. 27 - Final - 3

I'm slightly disappointed, but maybe that's the point. Now I wonder if Extra had some closure about Sawa and Morishita.

Edit: actually, now I wonder if the author just got tired and dropped the series. You had Prez's past that could have been a cool story hook and the new girl's background too. Maybe extra really was for closure on the new character or on the ones who dropped the club.

Double-page supporter
thank you sm for working on this, well.. actually I hope there's a little bit more chapter for the end.. but its okay to end it here i think

Dex-chan lover
What an experience, truly the real game club was the friends we made along the way. Wished we could get either closure on Suwa and Morishita or how their game turned out, then again it wouldn't be an imitation crystal work if it didn't leave us wanting for more.

Dex-chan lover
What a ride. The ending feels really inconclusive but still feels realistic. Thanks so much for translating this.

Perfect ending imo. There was trauma, and a crisis that sent everyone spiraling and seemed like the end of everything, but now it's a week later and no one but those directly impacted gives a shit. The Apocalypse happened and no one cared after that brief "drowning" feeling faded from memory.

Too goddamn real.

Contributor
Bit of an anticlimactic ending, though that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Fits the feel of the story quite well actually.

Huge thanks for scanlating! This is going down as a favorite I'll revisit again and again over the coming years. Thanks!

Broke: Anti-climax ending mimics real life.
Woke: Yoshizaki-Sempai is the rubber duck.
Swept down the river of time and reborn in the past to start the game club.

I don't think there will ever be a manga as real as this. It doesn't suffer from trying too hard to be real, and its characters aren't extreme either.

It just ended, like that...

Do you remember last time you done something that you used do regularly or go somewhere?

Just like that two juniors stopped going to club and story ended with life being ordinary again and being left with nothing to see from our point.

Users who are viewing this thread