Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Fair Trade

Fed-Kun's army
I finally checked this back again because of it's rating but just from the chapter alone I can't continue. It's not only because of this specific event of him really doing nothing to warrant the power he was given but also what the way of hyping it up and the grandstanding and what it says about the future of the manga.
Nothing of his sacrifice means anything. His eye is just a little atrophied, his blood is still pumping and he's not disabled or at least paralysed so he still has his whole body. Now along with that, his time isn't really a sacrifice because he was already intending to help, so having them tag along is purely a boon for him not any sacrifice. Also his reactions afterwards basically says the same as my comment, that what he 'gave up' means almost nothing to him because he barely flinched, heck burning him a bit did more to him and they healed that.

Overall the usual ego-stroking isekai and not even the good kind, the pretentious, I'm a saint but badass kind.

Dex-chan lover
it's ok if they're not blood related ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He took the blame for the girl rathen than saying she forced herself into him lol typical Japanese arse mc

Okay who gave him and why would you accept a job of being sage of justice lol this is pretty generic like other isekais

Dex-chan lover
@Nafizlatan Are you trying to say that making excuses and blaming it all on the girl would have been better? That's kind of a bitch move. Not admitting outright that he was totally gonna go for the offered goods isn't particularly great either, but at least it's understandable. His sort-of-mom just walked in on him with a topless chick, and he's a 15 year old. It hasn't really been long enough that he wouldn't be thinking like a normal kid his age, which is in the general direction of "I am so grounded for this."

Double-page supporter
Feel like, if the spirit kings come to like him, he wont end up dead at the end of the manga when they take his body. They might let him keep it.
Dam, cockblocked by his aunt. But hey, shows shes interested to get jelly ^_~. And he admitted to not have done anything.... yet. Nice play.

Love how the aunt is digging him, even if its just a replacement to his dad, I dont care. He could really get some with a mature bishoujo ^_~. The other two... well its obvious they are sorta on non existant terms. They dont appear to hate him, but they just ignore him like they cant be bothered to know him /shrugs. They did say it was only 3 months since they became family.

I feel bad for the dad, he was killed off so MC can have some forbidden romance with his "family".

basically like most anime and manga its a land of mostly girls and out of no where a token male appears...huh ive seen this kind of format 1 to many times

Banned
Hinana really needs to keep her glasses on while fighting... else how is she supposed to see anything?
I guess she could get prescription goggles... in theory.

Oh, and I know some guys like to throw the word "thicc" around at anything marginally higher than anorexic...
... So just for future reference...
THESE are truly thicc thighs:
7f8f7761ba.jpg

Obviously that girl would be pretty fucking amazing if she had glasses.

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me in the hundreds of years these beings have been around using people as vessels, not a SINGLE one of the vessels was desperate enough to say "Everything"? Not once? Not a single person? Not even for a single god? REALLY!? And this guy is supposed to be normal, but he's mouthing off to three gods like they were bus patrons, getting burned by divine fire and acting like it's not that much of a bother.

WHEW this guy is some next-level ordinary. I mean this is about as good as you can expect a series like this to be. Which is not very.

Aggregator gang
Dear Stepmom,

Unless you're gonna sit on my lap naked, don't cockblock me.

With love,

Your stepson

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark the vessel most likely cant handle it as stated by the water spirit other worlder can’t be killed by the spirits so its possible for them to kill someone who is part of their world.

So chances are they’d be dead if they said everything or you know the fire spirit can just burn that person and he’d be turnes to ashes as long as it’s not an isekai person he can do it.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 That's just it though, they haven't tried. I'd understand it better if they said something like "We get this deal presented to us every x or so years, but no one ever survived. Are you sure you want to take that risk?"

But he thinks of it, tries it, succeeds at it all because he's the MC and has to be special. Like present an ACTUAL risk to the trade instead of it being just a hand out. But like I said, this is what it is. Pure wish fulfillment power fantasy, and not even in the good way. So I expect nothing more than what it's already provided.

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark I dont think its about the 'everything' part but because of the way they offered it and how the spirits had their interest sparked. Its like offering someone 10 bucks or having only 10 bucks and say you offer 'everything you have'; the value is the same but the perception of the value is not.

"You can have everything but this one thing, and if you want to know what it is you will need to pay to see" is a hell of an offer for bored spirits, for one.

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX That presents the same kind of problem though, even if it's the perception, no one was ever desperate enough to do this? No one ever perceived everything they had in a similar or exact way? Just him? In a world where everything boils down to rape and death, no one? It's clearly designed for the MC to look cool no matter how I look at it.

Dex-chan lover
@Hitspark these enemies werent present for over 600 years, so probably there wasnt such urgency for power? And they could have not been as cunning when selling themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread