Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Meaningless lies

This artist must have drawn some hentai as well cause would you guys look at that queen the way she's drawn oh my god... I don't think I've ever seen such a bit tit-- beautiful queen ever in hentai or even mangas!

My expectation on this manga hasn't failed me yet. I was expecting his father to be a evil tier literal average guy. I guess its more than than what I expected

Atleast in this manga the MC isn't a beta MC

Double-page supporter
@boag so the father's around demon while the protag is around dragon? who'd be god level? jojo?

Double-page supporter
I'm really liking this queen, I hope she isn't a one-off character.

Dex-chan lover
xseb2yl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@boag
@ciello

Maybe y'all read an entirely different translation than I did, but Sasae never said his father seduced married women, only rich women; the raw says the same thing, expounding that he was basically a male gold digger. The bigger question is how he annulled his marriages: did he divorce them or did he take a page out of Henry VIII's book? That'll tell us whether he's just an asshole (like all gold diggers) or if he's an actual, full blown villain.

~There goes my MC!~
~Watch him as he goes!~
~Du du du~ ~Du Du Du~
Lol a foo fighters reference if you didnt get it, but yea man i love MCs like this who are smart, manipulative badasses and are not some clique goody-goody pushover. They just make things way more awesome and the ones like him are the best harem leads to have cause you know they will actually get with every girl and get that harem end lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius
I was only speculating, but there has to be some point where some of the rich women where either married or in a relationship, when youre gold digging you aint picky.

Dex-chan lover
So.... how did he die?? Did he do more than he can handle or something??
And are you trying really to not go your dad's way?? I can see you protecting your mother and aunts but what about the other things?? Whatever they are needed...

@boag

MA GOD, someone pervert had to make that NTR chart boag.

That's some impressive perversion, MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dex-chan lover
If I had to predict the next plot twist, it would be that
the father is alive. MC fell in love with the sisters and confronted his dad about ditching them. So he fakes his death and leaves without draining the bank accounts as a parting gift to his former protege.

Double-page supporter
His father is an Akasagi. That both clarifies and complicates things.

I guess i'm happy with the fact that the dad actually taught his "son" some of his techniques, cuz that implies the dad at least acknowledges him.

Users who are viewing this thread