Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Meaningless lies

Dex-chan lover
@Darkdraig is it really? Since last chapter there were a few lines that used Spanish punctuation, which to me seems more like a mistake a native Spanish speaker would make when translating to English, vs someone translating directly from Japanese to English.

Aggregator gang
@daime17, Joke answer: The dad brought him to a brothel. XD

Serious answer: Probably just linguistic advice and tips, like "Son, woman like to be touched here and there" or "You see, the trick in pleasuring woman is to do this and that" during their father-son time (the time between the father ditches his previous victim and search for next could work too). The son probably has good memories and natural talent to boot that he could do all of his dad teaching effectively in practice. As for the question of "Why the heck a father shares something like that to his son?", well... they say parents like to have their children to continue their legacy?

perhaps his father dead and become the demon king in this world..............

Aggregator gang
@Haremmony I keep thinking his father "sex education" involve "hands on" approach that involve live subjects.

Aggregator gang
@Jeirien, honestly the lack of information prevents us to really confirm nor deny anything at this point.
I just hope the dad didn't actually start sharing his knowledge when the son is still a shota.

Aggregator gang
@Haremmony yeah, added the fact that he is a con artist so it still possible he is lying so anything he says is suspect. Hope so too that he wasn't taught that early.

@PapaPewds
artist has 4 pages on sad panda. he's not major but around for 10 years, and his art improved by lot if compare to before. search "Together With Poko" if interested

Double-page supporter
@Haremmony @Jeirien I'm thinking the MC doesn't like his dad much(maybe even killed him to keep his step-mother and step-sisters safe) and decided to use what he was taught in the fantasy world.

A MC that actually got some. Good on you, Yamaguchi Mikoto.

Dex-chan lover
eh? If he was so strong to destroy an entire army, why doesn't he simply destroy the dead mell by himself instead of asking the king for reinforcements?

they told us that the dead mell are invulnerable except to the metal of the sword that is used by the swordsman in the familia or the royal army.
k35.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just an average and ordinary guy...

Average and ordinary, my ass.

9a617874f8d242dd4e4bdc921b0dc0b6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread