Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Father and son

This make my PP itchy.
I wish that WN where the mc stealing the hero's harems turn to manga.

Dex-chan lover
And her cum-filled little cunt is also right by your side, king.
Bet you didnt know; that tonight pussy juice that u licked all over is his cum, and the lube that loosen up her little cunt is also that exact cum didnt you?

Dex-chan lover
- b!tchy queen : everything is just according to my keikaku ( keikaku = plan ) . all of the plans were set up by me , the mastermind . and im still a pure virgin , even after spending weeks together with this brat .
- stupid king : very well . because im the most biggest , most stupidest loser in the world , so i will swallow all the bullsh!t lies that you are feeding me .

page 23 : so the mother just gets totally drunk , and then just walks through the castle , in her underwear , in the middle of the night , just to have a talk in her son 's room ? BULLSH!T LOGIC .

and that slimy juice on his hands is actually his semens . that loser has been jerking off non-stop in his room , lol .

page 30 : like i said , the story is all over the place : his poor dad was living in a run-down , old , small , cheap room , and he looked like a happy virgin who just had his 1st date in high school . in the previous chapter , he was supposed to be a successful , rich , cold-blooded swindler .

and also in page 30 : he is reading a Flash comics book . now i know he really is a loser , because only losers read DC comics , lol .

the lizard king is acting all high and mighty , while his country is defenseless because he just lost most of his army to the cheating meteor . BULLSH!T LOGIC . and how can his giant d!ck fit inside the small pu$$ies of the slaves ?

Dex-chan lover
ah no novel for this? Guess I just have to forget it and let chapters "stack up". Maybe people in the year 3000 will be able to finish reading. Anyway, it was a good read, thanks.

@daywithoutgames yup, i have the same opinion as you on your second point. A woman waltzing through the castle half-naked. Heroes? These sisters just an exhibitionists.

the rest of your points, exactly like you said, are BULLSH!T LOGIC.

Double-page supporter
Oh don't worry mom, I just finger banged the queen. Here I'll finger bang you as well. That will show you my purity.

Supporter
When your beloved son NTR'd yourself with the kingdom Queen

Why tf are they wearing the same dress as when they came here lol the mangaka is too lazy

Double-page supporter
First time the Manako showed any action towards Sasea (other than the time before she was going to give herself to the pig) She was shown headlocking and rubbing his head for some reason out o the blue 7 chapters in. Her introduction also seemed pretty positive tho. From how how stale their relationship was in the beginning til now, I was thinking the "new world" experiences was the key to getting them to develop closer as family (or love interest?), I get the little one being Tsundere like... but what was the point of the sister ignoring him til now then ?

Just feels kinda odd.

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter with sexual violence to create a shock effect... Eh, it got dull really fast. Let's see how many more times the author will try to shock us with sexual violence.

So we got swindler dad, pedo step mom and schemer son so far.

Users who are viewing this thread