Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Father and son

Aggregator gang
Now I think he is still a virgin and only satisfied the queen by his massage.

Dex-chan lover
This lizard doesn't have that much Of a mind.... do you think a meteor wouldn't strike you if you did That?? And his pleasuring techniques are too good!! Loving his family has to do with some other things....

Dex-chan lover
Man an Iseakai with an actually interesting MC? this got potential, I'm actually interested in his backstory and how he's going to help his "family"

Dex-chan lover
Whether he fucked his mother or not, there's no denying that he massaged her breasts and pussy directly lmao

I'm still waiting for the real reason as to why MC is the way he is, the explanation he gave isn't just cutting it for me
"The reason I'm such a badass and got 3 powerful gods to take an interest in me is because... MY FATHER WAS A MARRIAGE SCAMMER"
Japanese people are wack

Group Leader
Oh, so he actually loves this family...
But that was supposed to be a temporary family, just for enough time to let his dad steal everything from them...
Did that guy actually kill his father ?!?

Also, does his "mum" actually get jealous of him seeing other girls? Isn't that fucked up, seeing she was supposed to be in love with his father.

He keeps saying he's nothing exceptional... yeah, something really common, like a ninja.?

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi
The dad was obviously in it for the money, this chapter confirmed it.
At the moment the dads death could have come from, his own son, a jealous husband, a scorned woman, or just plain ol bad luck.

@Laundrysauce
Its a pretty paultry reason yes, but im willing to let it pass because its an isekai, if it abuses the suspension of disbelied too much then ill add it to all the other BS as detriments to the story.

If the son killed the dad that would bring a lot of depth to the character and might even make him even more complex ( unhinged?)

Dex-chan lover
so the father in it for the money
sasae actually protect the family

my guess is... the son killed the father by that reason (maybe)

---
NEXT LIZARDMEN ARC flashback overlord

Users who are viewing this thread