Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Power of life and death

Group Leader
hurt to see this chapter or next chapter
more netorare and raped by moster

Group Leader
Soooooo~ He waited to "arrive" at the kingdom to reveal that isn't possible to use magic in there?!

[INSERT sweating_man_meme here]

All the smart choices that the MC did in the past events seems wasted now~

😂😂

Aggregator gang
I think they're underestimating him, this is an Isekai heroes struggling isnt in the cards.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how this men say more
netorare.. more ?for now 0 netorare (exceptfor the king) andnetorare mean your gf or wife got raped or just cheat so even if the gyaru one san got raped still no netorare

Dex-chan lover
pg 6 has a reference to artist's previous work Together with Poko

Dex-chan lover
@FlamingSquirrel
Because the plot and cliff demand it so. It would not be an isekai about gaining op magical abilities if immediately after receiving said abilities, they were made pointless. That is, aside from their 1 true purpose of being a convenient excuse for why things work sometimes. Not that I mind, but the "no insert OP powers allowed" gimmick is rather early in this story it seems.

MC is full on Neutral Evil. I love it, its been a while since we've got an MC like this

I got a weird feeling the sister might actually fall in love with the king and whars said about him is bs. Which ugly it turns out that way I would be sad since I like her the most of the harem trio sisters.

Fed-Kun's army
is it bad if i notice and knew the character on the cover of the book the little sister read?

anyway agreed with there's no NTR here and so far only Sasae is doing the NTR thing
his love is more love for the familly and his anger would be like seeing your sibling got bullied lol
as for "no magic allowed" area....well kinda got a feeling it won't affect a King class spirit magic .-.

Users who are viewing this thread