Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - With Heart and Soul

I LOVE THIS ALPHA MC, this is just what I want in an isekai

strong decisive and assertive dominant

Dex-chan lover
OMG , the crappy author even stole from the crappy star wars .

BTW , princess leia is a fugly old b!tch , lol .

leia-chokes-jabba.jpg

This literally her fault. If she didn’t jump the gun and jump in the magic barrier

Aggregator gang
A week ? seriously! they didnt touch her for a week ? Saying shes on her period, wouldnt stop them ffrom jsut flat out raping her.
RIP maid.

Whats this about wanting to be the new ruler ? She was suppose to be going through despair. Now shes back to her self ? Well I hope shes over her naive thinking at least for moving forward.

Dex-chan lover
NTR and Rape: The Isekai Ch. 11.

Still waiting for a plot, author-kun. It seems you think rape, rape, and rape every single chapter somehow correlates to a decent 'plot' or 'story'.

Let me make a guess... Next chapter, there will be more sexual violence. Shocking.

Banned
Why is anyone surprised she wasn't raped for a week? I find it more than a little stupid that so many commenters take issue with this.
They're a primitive culture. It is common for primitive cultures to have taboos against periods. They believe she is menstruating, so they aren't touching her (and they're dumb enough to believe the lie at face value). It really is that simple.
It isn't like they haven't all got other targets to fuck.

Some of you people really are such idiots. It is frankly disgusting.

i think the black gal ( and all the main heroine ) would never be raped. cuz then lot of readers won't be able to simp them, cuz their beloved waifu is not 'pure' anymore. it is what it is.

I can see why people rate it so low, it’s because shit doesn’t make so much sense and the characters are stupid. Fucking christ. She deserves to be defiled. Plot armor saved her ass. So lame.

Users who are viewing this thread