Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - Recoup

Dex-chan lover
@Invader_Retro

I'd still pick a different word than "usable". 99% of people who see this word will think it's an adjective.

"Tool" or "familiar" are both way better. Even the dictionary definition of "tsukai mono" gives "usable article".

https://jisho.org/word/%E4%BD%BF%E3%81%84%E7%89%A9

While just "tsukai" alone can be translated as "familiar spirit", doesn't have to be "tsukaima" which is straight up "magical familiar spirit/creature".

https://jisho.org/word/%E4%BD%BF%E3%81%84

Dex-chan lover
Fucking dead mell bullets ahahahhahahahaha!

Honestly if the author made it so Sasae “actually” fucked up instead of it all being his master plan, it would at least give hinana’s character some meaning as the precocious smart one. She just did as she was told, even the older sister had to fight in the daba arc (and not get raped).

Just get to the pseudo incest already, the only thing I care to see at this point is all three of the girls suck their brother/son’s dick and you KNOW it’s coming.

Dex-chan lover
Boring ass. It would be better to keep MC dead and make a corrupted child of him and the big tiddy elf continue another plotline.

I dont know im getting ending series vibes from these chapters. Its so rushed and has the cliche random big boss and hero comes late to save the day thing that most rushed and axed stories do. Hopefully thats not the case and they are just rushing to end this arc.

this felt so forced as if it was trying to make Hinnana more relevant [2]

Aggregator gang
I loved all previous arcs. That one on the other hand... *sigh*
Please just end it quickly so we can move to the next one.

Dex-chan lover
So the presumably Fire spirit king (or whatever his title is) accept being rided on and talked to like he was a regular dog?

Users who are viewing this thread