Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - Recoup

Dex-chan lover
@Sundais the way I see it wasn't really friendship is magic BS. What I saw was that she fired was a anti-mell weapon which probably has some properties of damaging the mell in some form other then physical. So shooting it specifically around the area where its very likely the control center or nervous system that the mell has can easily disrupt the control the mells have and is possible to create a opening for Sasae to take that opportunity to break free.

Wow so many bullshit of reason just for a solution "attack her with mirthil weapon" like seriously how many people in that place have mirthil weapon even the glass girl not there most people gonna try to attack giant girl with mirthil weapon

I mean the giant girl literary give birth to many deadmell and they weakness is mirthil so that probably the most logically reason they gonna attack it..... ugh this is so stupid

Dex-chan lover
@KoreJi @Xozerus @Sundais
There was never really great writing to begin with and it's just going to get worst as the story drags on (things happing because of the plot demands it, dumb character decisions, edgy things for the sake of just being edgy, etc) . If you want to keep enjoying this, just enjoy the PLOT(fanservice/nudity and all). That's what I did the moment I started reading this. I mean, the author/artist just keeps throwing female characters with overlarge boobs every minute just to keep us horny so you don't stop and think that the story won't really add to much ultimately.

I like this manga but the early 3/4 part of this chapter is really cringeworthy 😧.

The characters in this manga have been developed to have certain traits that we've learnt to associate with them. But this felt so forced as if it was trying to make Hinnana more relevant and give her a strong impact in this arc.

Look at the contrast - Sasae is smart but it feels "natural" for him. Hinnana is smart too but it's like things were forced to work for her here 😢. I don't hate her but urgh, this chapter

User @1059212 I agree. She isn't very likeable here. I mean, the elder sister is naive but not too bad. Hinanna's character on the other end is just too forced

On page 8 you have "Usables". With my very limited understanding of Japanese, I'm guessing that the word was "tsukaima". If it is, it should be translated as "familiar" instead of "usable".
A little bit nitpicky on my part, and totally irrelevant if the original word wasn't tsukaima, but I hope this comment was helpful.

@Denli YESSSSS I felt the same
The story was okay, but right know it like they try to add a meaning to the rest of the characters since MC can do E V E R Y T H I N G

Dex-chan lover
@Zeronamesavailable

That's what I was thinking as well. I was trying to re-translate the word used into Japanese original, and "familiar" is definitely the correct term here - nevermind the fact that "usable" sounds terrible as a noun, and is not even applicable here.

Dex-chan lover
@EinMezus It was stated in ch 25 that mithril doesn't exist in their country. Plus, only people involved in the secret classroom were aware of the mithril weakness.

Double-page supporter
All that talk about her solving problems that he couldn't is, in fact, bullcrap, because in the end she was still simply fulfilling the role he assigned to her. The same is true with the other two. He supposedly sees them as much more amazing than he is, but they actually only exist to meet his precise expectations of them each and every time. Indeed, everyone ultimately only plays the roles he chooses for them even when they think they're choosing for themselves. Not only does he understand everyone perfectly and can predict everything everyone will do, he's able to do virtually everything himself anyway. He's about as unrelatable as a character can possibly be.

The point of all those explanation vanished when Sasae appeared without his rod... *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread