Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
It's very goofy that they didn't realize Vezel was a dead mell until now, when they made contact with Vezel Sword on the battlefield, and that message made its way to the commanders. Either nobody thought to relay the name of the troops' leader, or nobody thought that Vezel Sword and Vezel Magick was a real weird coincidence.
I don't think he was one until that point. I think the seed was just planted for him to become one and it wasn't triggered until now. Not 100% on that though......

In his defense, while younger queen was pretty cute.....adult queen is hot. If I, as her husband, was told to wage war on her behalf....I'll probably be sitting in the war council room that same day. I would however warn her that she should at least try and change her clothing style after so many years....MILF wearing the same outfit as her teenage years is nice every now and then cosplay spice but wearing it everyday??? is a bit.....yeah....

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
story telling been kinda trash for the last 30 chapters, i knew i dropped this for a reason and now i remember why

Dex-chan lover
Of course it was all his plan! God damn I love this manga and usually I hate ntr

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: Next time you search for hot singles in your area, think about what might be the story behind them.

Dex-chan lover
Necromancer you amateur, all you had to do was slut shame the queen and the whole plan falls down
Even if he did it probably wouldn’t stick cause he’d have to reveal that the King has ED, and the King already showed he’d rather die with some kind of legacy than admit that.

Dex-chan lover
No, the people are not that stupid. Like the King said, both Vezel magic and Vezel sword do come for representative of the dead mell. It is just the King saying to not attack them that makes them doubtful, and seeing that in this chapter even the soldiers hesitate to kill the king. I guess the king do have support from his people. Too bad the king make bad choices.
Far as I'm aware, Magick until now always claimed to be a dead mell "researcher", unlike Sword+Guard who're very up-front about it, claiming his dead mell face was just the result of researching them. Whenever they would talk about the undead king, Magick would explicitly use the word "their" referring to the dead mells, implying he wasn't one.

Dex-chan lover
I love the cheese of this series. The Main ladies always working to do the right thing and make it all work out. The MC just going Nah I got this and using every underhanded tactic. Love that his body is breaking down but MC don't care as long as he protects his family. I'd appreciated the main ladies not always being in danger due to rape but actually battle/assassins/poisoning/emotional damage, ectera. I like that fact that the sisters are worried about the damage he's taken for them.

Dex-chan lover
This really needs the soundtrack to "The Princess Bride," but only the cheesey synth parts, and not the guitar bits by Mark Knopfler...

Users who are viewing this thread