Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
The dad is a very important character that the manga keeps bring up over and over. Mostly to explain why Sasae is the way that he is but only Manako hasn't had any real importance to her relationship with the dad compared to the rest of the sisters. Hinana knew he was off in some way and Kanae still has feelings for the dad. We still don't know how Sasae killed his dad and that he's obviously kept that side of his dad secret from his family.

Also the king knows way too much about Sasae, like he made a point of having his top fighters directly target him. All in all it only makes sense if the king is Sasae's dad.
Yeah I knew all that first part, the part that I didn’t get was the bit about the king knowing too much about Sasae. I didn’t consider that a possibility as much as the king just having been watching the ongoings of Sasae and being smart.

Dex-chan lover
Okey we know the King will be his dad, BUT, will he make the elf teach preggo? WILL it matter for the future plottwist? Will he bang the Daba QUEENS?

I dont know if anyone notice, but UDK backstory from one of his elites told is that he's been living for at least 600 year ago which is where the first "dragon" appear, and we can see on scene potrayed where he standing in front of the grave of his disciple(?) he apparently using the same circlet that dragon use, and one of the requirement for you to be reincarnated as a dragon is that you need to die agonizing death on your previous life, which we can say killed & betrayed by your own son fit the requirement.

The only plot hole i've seen from this conclusion of mine is that why his father suddenly becomes good person on his second life (at least until himzeld founded) because from the himzeld arc it is told that the first dragon and founder of himzeld can be described as perfect being, personality wise and power wise.

Users who are viewing this thread