Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

Fed-Kun's army
This is trash. Some good ideas behind it, but executed so poorly. Like
The father being a marriage fraudster, who taught MC cunning and manipulation, and
MC being the one who murdered him,
is gold. But execution is very lacking.
And all the pointless rape. Yikes.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me why there is a sexual violence tag? If there is rape please tell me because I don't want to read this. I'm fine if there is attempted rape, as long as they don't succeed.

@gladiatorua
yeah he doesnt learn anything, it starts of good but then it goes to mediocre-ish
he should be more assertive and calculated but he goes full retard sometimes.

@johnpoop2529 I'll tell you right now there is successful rape and some stuff far worse in the latest chapters. If you are weak to that then move along as you won't be able to stomach it if I had to be honest.

Dex-chan lover
MC: "I am so fed!"

16-beacbac9d2ec9fdec3dee792823a87fc4ac0ff82b72db44156e57269a858ba41.jpg

MC after throwing the match:

30-c0b4d1fb78f4e0f7fce975e016cb9c1878ccd698ca9aa79d721ab259db79eb7e.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I thought this is just a generic isekai with a hentai plot, turns out I was wrong
this is a good generic isekai with a hentai plot, with a great mc

Thought this just some rip-off from Game of Throne with more or less world-building is the same. But it does capture some good elements from GoT and add some isekai cliche things, makes it quite decent.

The demographic of this manga is misleading. This manga is for Seinen, not Shonen..

Dark smutty power-fantasy isekai fits this pretty good. It's main demographic is definitely Seinen. The world building is the aspect that's done best in my opinion. The art is pretty good. Story is ok(not a fan of the power-fantasy style). The manga overall is a little more interesting than I thought it would be... But anyway, I'm here for the smut so I don't really care too much. Speaking of smut the girls are hot. There's rape so be warned(or maybe you're here for that, I don't judge).
Where I'm at is Chap. 28 and the main heroines seem to be immune to any actual rape themselves so far though. There have been close calls but I have the impression the MC will always save them just in time. If later on I turn out to be wrong and you don't like that stuff don't hang me ok?
This is just me being greedy, but I also wish they would put a little more detail into the smut and setting up the erotic scenes, transitions and such. Even with the detail put into the world building and the story, I think the sexual moments really have alot of potential with a bit more thought and care put into them... But, the author clearly has a story they are focused on, and I'm miildy invested, so I'm alright.

Overall, if you have an open mind and like a power fantasy that's morally ambiguous and smutty it's pretty decent for what else is out there in it's field.

Aggregator gang
Oh... This was written by the same guy that did dead tube and Gun x Clover? No wonder why I immediately thought this was hot garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread