Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

God I hate the, I was a stupid kid in the real world but I came to a new world, and now I am a genius master manipulator, master strategist, charismatic and genius negotiator and I also know how things work in this whole world without having anyone tell me about it within the 3 days that Ive been transported.

so whats going to happen is all the girls are going to be tricked/defeated and then almost raped but then be miraculously saved and the MC will "sacrifice" himself but in actuality he is fine. this will happen over and over again. its crazy how many times the author uses this cliche plot several times

God I hate the, I was a stupid kid in the real world but I came to a new world, and now I am a genius master manipulator, master strategist, charismatic and genius negotiator and I also know how things work in this whole world without having anyone tell me about it within the 3 days that Ive been transported.
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer ain't ya?

Holy shit, this was an unexpected find but this shit is amazing, I read it in a day and I gotta say it’s 10/10 plot. Bro is diabolical.
two days for me, but that's because I got the evening turn at work. And yeah, it's good even if heavy on cliché

Dex-chan lover
His father pisses me off, happy he died before the story took place. Just hope the mc can get the recognition of all of his achievements at the end of the story. I also want the mc to drop the news that he killed his father to protect them, kinda makes me mad that the mother was under the impression that his father was a good person shown in chapter 49.

So basically the plot is:
  • MC has 3 sisters to protect and he won't bang any of them (even though 2 of them are mature enough).
  • At some point the virgin sisters will be defeated or tricked and then almost raped but then MC saves them and this rape bait repeats over and over again.
  • MC will bang anyone except those 3 sisters.
  • MC will "sacrifice" himself for everything but I haven't seen half a shit being really sacrificed and he is still fine if not even stronger.
It's a 6/10 for me. Oh wait, -1 point for not drawing nipples in an erotica.

Fed-Kun's army
I almost dropped this but good I stuck with it. For an isekai, is way better than most.

I just can't read it anymore after his sister was kidnapped, he's just too dumb it's unbelievable, he just needed to create a doll mimicking his sister and use that as a trade coin, and how could he lose a battle if he have the power of the shield that defends the sword, he's just plain stupid, if there was any other person they would be able to solo this world!!! Just who was the retard that wrote this.

Users who are viewing this thread