Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki

Its cool and all. but too much sexual violence man. or is it just me? meh, Mc is badass. but yea i suspect him dying at the end of this HAHAHA

Banned
Aww... why'd I have to run out of chapters right when it got good?

Lawdies Chapter 23 is some good shit! <3
0f3a371a0d.jpg

Hamera-sensei is super high-quality even among Best Girls.

And it is especially nice not to have some happyshiny human-dominated world versus a "maoh" for once.
Instead we get a grimdark world full of ultraviolence and copious quantities of T&A.

Yup... for a Glasses Pervert like me, this gets a nice, solid 8/10.

The younger sister was supposed to be the smart one. I'm really starting to doubt that.

@bassgs yeah sadly I have started to dislike her because she does some really dumb shit like she doesnt understand the situations they are in even after all this time.

@BraveHeartedHero
@bassgswell

there are different kinds of smart, little sister is book smart(akademic) but she aint street smart. MC tho is hella Street smart but probably is not as book smart as little sister. Basically little sister is good at learning and understanding information but she is naive unlike our MC

@redsox02 I'll give her booksmart but just following someone into a big locked room is too much of a stretch even for someone naïve. You're no longer naïve but more so stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 25 just came out too a few days ago so maybe in a week or so itll be translated

Dex-chan lover
@redsox02 the little sister has shown to be smart in that aspect too considering she was the only one that knew that
both father and son are dick heads
so her following someone is a closed room isn’t smart for her even though she has shown to be a good judge of character she isn’t even naive far from it based on her past achievements.

If we are talking about Naive it would be the mom the yanki is the stupid one.

But I guess plot needs to move her V card has strong plot armor anyway all the main girls have those.

@BraveHearterHero @greatninja3 yeah ok the dad part does make sense and so is the room but i still think it makes sense to scoff it off as "she is a kid" coz she is the youngest.
Plus mean i get the point the author is putting, the little sister's guard is down coz she know the girl she is following kinda and isnt the point of their infiltration to find out whats going on? So make sense she'd follow along regardless of the situation for more information which was basically spoon fed to her by the queen. And since mc has the 3 strongest spirits i mean, u kinda would take a bit of risk. It will come down to what happens after little sister followed in to that room to know for sure how dumb little sister is
But other than that yeah i get your point, it is kinda dumb

This mc is freaking badass. Not like most beta cunts mcs who only speak of love and flowers. This dude is just an anti hero. Who has balls to actually kill someone. The guy sacrificed his own body to do the right job protecting his family. You dont actually see these types nowdays only virgin cunts who want to defeat evil with love fuck that. You can beat a tyrant who rules with an iron fist with love you have to strike the iron while its hot

It would have been kind of fun if the author had written this so we the sisters and mother where the ones progressing the plot and only showed us what the brother was doing when they found out.

Dex-chan lover
NTR, be warned. I really don't like the genre, so I'm dropping it.

Users who are viewing this thread